TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 05:28:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,176
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 127
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 96
  • Total: 96

Feedback (Flash form)

Started by akulion, May 09, 2006, 09:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwyen

It says Tell-A-Friend but it's actually meant to send feedback to webmaster right? I would have been confused and added my friend's name and email thinking it'll send an invitation to my friend :P

akulion

Quote from: iwyen on May 10, 2006, 03:42:47 AM
It says Tell-A-Friend but it's actually meant to send feedback to webmaster right? I would have been confused and added my friend's name and email thinking it'll send an invitation to my friend :P

Actually sorry about the wording - i didnt have time so I just used the graphics and title from a "recommend" page script i posted earlier

This is a feedback form - it will give you a small form from which you can send any type of email TO the WEBMASTER and no one else!

I will change the graphics and title now - thanks for pointing that out :D

iwyen

Sure :) It's a very convenient and nice looking script :)

akulion

did it work for u alright?

im asking cos for rorinrainbow it wasnt workin so it got me a lil worried

iwyen

me? i'm in midst of the exams so not doing anything to my site, just looking around for ideas to work during upcoming holiday..

akulion

oohh lol

i wish someone would come around who can verify that this script works for them apart from just me - cos for me it works super duper - im just worried about why it isnt for rorin

ps: i nearly forgot to say: good luck on ur exams

RoarinRow

It worked on my other site that is not hosted by Yahoo!  Interesting.  Wonder what setting I need to have with Yahoo!  Maybe they have more strict smtp/pop requirements.

The pop up didn't work using the original code, but the form worked.

SMF 2.0 RC3
TP 1.0 beta 5-1
Wordpress 3.0

akulion

Quote from: RoarinRow on May 10, 2006, 05:42:54 AM
It worked on my other site that is not hosted by Yahoo!  Interesting.  Wonder what setting I need to have with Yahoo!  Maybe they have more strict smtp/pop requirements.

The pop up didn't work using the original code, but the form worked.

oh thats such a relief - i was really worried something was wrong in the flash or php thingie itself - ive been checking it back and forth lol

I think maybe on servers they have restrictions - like i remember on my old host they had some weird restriction that i couldnt have more than6 users active on a DB - needless t say i left them asap

glad the form worked for u - good luck

marzi

I may be a little late but it works fine for me....the first time.
Flash is new to me-how can one extra field be added?

akulion

the inclusion for a new feild would require the FLA source file to be modified probably

go to http://kirupa.com/ and do a search for the feedback form....they give the source code along with a full tutorial on it :up: