TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 09:50:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,187
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 85
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 72
  • Total: 73
  • @rjen

TinyPortal 0,97 (SMF 1.1 final) portuguese-utf8 files

Started by nanoboss, December 15, 2006, 02:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanoboss

tinyPortal 0,97 (SMF 1.1 final) portuguese-utf8 files

100% all of the new lines from english 0.97 are there, some lines in the HELP file are not translated,

the rest 95% of it, is in Portuguese UTF8 ...

if you really MUST translate it all, its easy now.

G6Cad

We cant put this file in to the download section if it's not 100% UTF8, no one will be able to use it in their forum as it runs only UTF8 or Regular and not both at the same time.

Please make it 100% translated, that would be great for us :)

nanoboss

nanoboss

I Hope you all know that there is NO language called BRAZILIAN, in fact the official language in Brazil is Portuguese.
In Latin-America all other countries have Spanish as their official Language only Brasil have Portuguese as official language in south america.

It has some modifications in words like COLOR in American-English and COLOUR in British-English, both words meaning the same thing, in Portuguese from Brazil there are some words with missing letters, like the word in English=SECTION Brazilian-Portuguese=SEÇÃÆ'O and in European-Portuguese=SECÇÂO and stil meaning the same thing, amont other differencies.

But like in American-English and British-English, there are different ways to call the same thing, in english I can think of SOCCER and FOOTBALL, similar thing can happen in brazilian-portuguese, and European-Portuguese.

Ultimately people use Brazilian-Portuguese, as the Portuguese used in Brazil, but can be treated as one language.

nanoboss

Quote from: G6Ã,â,,¢ on December 15, 2006, 09:20:58 AM
We cant put this file in to the download section if it's not 100% UTF8, no one will be able to use it in their forum as it runs only UTF8 or Regular and not both at the same time.

Please make it 100% translated, that would be great for us :)

One point here, its not 100% translated from english, however it is 100% UTF8 encoded, so everyone can use it, only some admin lines are not yet translated, please note this.

G6Cad

Doesent matter, we will leave it here for the ones that want to use it, but in the downloadsection we have 2 folders for languages (tp V.098) eather FULLY translated, or not, the not is where we store the files thats needs to be translated, so uploading it there wont be so good eather.
I think it.s better to let it stay here in the thread, and when you or some one else that can your language have made it 100% we place it in the downloadsection :)

randal

Did the Portuguese translation not get completely done?

I really like the setup of TP. ...

joomlamz

i try fo finish that translate suporte 0.9.8
When i finish i will puty here

pedrox

Essa tradução dá para o  v1.0 beta 4 ? E como se instala ? A pasta do TP está em zip no host...  ???

joomlamz