TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 06:02:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 245
  • Total: 246
  • @rjen

ModernDark96 - Custom Finished!

Started by maxx, March 20, 2012, 01:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxx1

I am Also redoing the ModerDak96 in the dark like Scheme: you can check tis out and let me know your thoughts. This one I did away with allot of the SMF images, and created my own translucent like smaller images. and some other CSS changes, hope you Like! Also note that I will be including my custom TPShout and TpStye.css file with these themes I change and or do!

DEMO here still at work!

regards,
Maxx
But Mama, That's Where all the fun is!

Maxx1

OK any for a Dark version of the ModerDark96, here it is hope you enjoy it, and a big thanks goes out to the the creator Bloc!

EDIT added the thumbnail so you can tell it apart from the original...in theme select

regards,
Maxx

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Maxx1

Thanks Jeff looks like you and Mick are the only ones that like it!

regards,
maxx

IchBin

TBH, I don't remember what the original looks like. lol I like what I see, but I have no idea what is yours, and what is bloc's.  ::)

lurkalot

Quote from: IchBinâ,,¢ on March 21, 2012, 01:27:54 AM
TBH, I don't remember what the original looks like. lol I like what I see, but I have no idea what is yours, and what is bloc's.  ::)

Was like this Brad. http://cctestsite.info/forums/index.php?theme=29

Skhilled

IchBin

Ah, so some transparency and color changes. Looks pretty good that way too!

Maxx1

This is the way it comes original:

complete re-do in looks. change images and use CSS more, re did all images except icons and bg!

fonts changed..allot of work on this theme!

screen below:

regards,
Maxx

Maxx1

OK Guys I'm doing some changes to this darker version of Bloc's great ModernDark96  theme,

Mostly allot font size spacing tweaks and the main menu will be fixed so it's present at the top of the theme at all time, kind cool I think... I mentioned this to Bloc a few months back but wanted to test it out for a while first:

the menu thing I'v been testing also on the SMF V 2.1 and it's working great there also along withe the search bar and logo, that will remain fixed..Doing this take some php change ( minor) and some Css edits in various ares to accomplish but not that hard to do. ( note the loge and search will be on my V 2.1 Alpha Plus themes if I do them!

you can follow the progress here: at my site, until I've finished it.

Here>>

More on this later, but just so you know Bloc's themes are not forgotten! :) and I'm very much looking forward to some new one from Him I hope LOL! But not so much like those before before!

EDIT: I did more changes on this themes and should have it up soon,

regards,
'Maxx