TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 07:38:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 274
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 251
  • Total: 252
  • lurkalot

A working gmail login block code!!!

Started by zooner, March 04, 2006, 02:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanyth

Well with the latest batch of code that gives the "Required field must not be blank" errors, it seems as though it would actually work if we somehow filled in those fields, maybe it's not passing the input from the first form properly?

vdubbia

can anyone give this some more attention?  seems like a solution is close at hand.  thanks!

Lord Anubis

I have still been working on this and have had no success...I am wondering what is wrong with the gaia login code that is where I know the problem is...  I am sure it is something simple like just connecting to the correct address

Well I will still be on it!  Hopefully others can try and lets see if we can get it to work!!!

ash

Quote from: zooner on March 04, 2006, 08:58:24 PM
sorry for the lack of clarification!
Good work man!  Even if it needed a little work im sure eeven without max around you caould have finished it off!  GJ Again!!!

vdubbia

can this be modified to login into hosted gmail?  this would allow seamless login to a hosted gmail account via the forum.

phfire

some guy from vbulletin emailed google and got a reply saying it can't be done yet.

Max

as far as i know google uses secure connections for its Domain logins,
its blocked allowing the passin of values like email & password outside its domains.

they has talked about this on their blog before, it may be available in the future but only to "Premier Edition" users.  :(