TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 03:46:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 90
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

Online Dating

Started by crip, March 03, 2006, 08:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YahMan

I owned a couple of dating sites myself and the main problem was usually, like crip already said, the distance. However, there were a lot of solid relationships also, I still have some e-mails thanking me for providing the means to get together. But I still think you'd have to be lucky....virtually or in rl.

~YM

crip

Lucky and how!
...being disabled I go in with 3 strike outs, then the distance to boot....encouraging statement ~YM

crip~

WSA

I don't want to thump on you Crip so don't you allow the enemy to put those bull crap thoughts into your head.

There is power in your words.  What you say becomes your future.  If you say you are at a disadvantage and will never find anybody then that is what your future holds. 

You know He hears what you are saying and if that is what you think and say out loud, than that is what He will give you. 

crip

Sorry eric,
i get down sometimes and say things i shouldn't.. sorry big guy..you are right.

blessings,
crip

mnichols7

This meetings of people online is questionable at best.  I have one sister who met a guy while in a chat room, she was married, she left her husband, who was a great provider, for this man and they have since married, but she is now shall we say lowered her standard of living ... a lot.  Very bad move on her part.

I have another sister who has been widowed twice, so she  joined a few online dating services and has not been at all happy with any of them and so pulled her profiled.

She has decided that she had one great love in her life, her second husband and she fills bless for it. If God wants her to have another mate it will happen, if not she will enjoy her children and grandchildren and be thankful for what she does have.