TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 03:57:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 66
  • Total: 66

wizzywig (WYSIWYG) color selector

Started by gelsbern, May 06, 2005, 02:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gelsbern

For some strange reason the WYSIWYG color selector is ending up WAY at the top of the page where you have to use the scroll bar on the browser to get to it to select a color.  At first I thought it wasn't working but I was editing another article and happened to see the very bottom row of colors show up so I scrolled up and found it.  It happens in IE, Mozilla and Netscape and WYSIWYG is not working at all in Opera

Bjørn

Yes, Opera will NOT show it. It does not support the javascript things the editor require.

As for the other things I am instead trying out a branch of HtmlArea 3 editor, which I always felt more at home with. But its is discontinued from the devlopers, so it will have to be a new "follow-up" editor based on it.

Zvert

Maybe take a look at FCKeditor ? had best experiance with this one, Htmlarea3 changes waay to much html... more then needed in my experiance !

Bjørn

Yeah, I am looking at that one too. ;) Keeping all doors open.

The reason I chose AplosRTE, was that wasn't so big as the others, felt quicker too. But it has proved to do odd things, so I am just seeking to replace it.