TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 06:53:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 177
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 129
  • Total: 130
  • @rjen

[REVIEW] UK Hosting - Goscomb Technologies

Started by Wolfenrook, November 28, 2006, 10:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfenrook

I switched to these guys in July after getting ged up with poor server performance and bad customer support from my old host, and I have to say it was a smart move!  Since switching I have had very little down time, and when there has been a problem they have responded very quickly to my emails (usually within about 15 minutes), getting straight onto fixing the problem.

They're a bit different to many hosts, using Direct Admin on the servers rather than C-Panel, but this is another plus as for me Direct Admin is far more powerful.  I am on their Reseller Mini account which costs ÂÃ,£5.99 a month for 4 gig space (including MYSQL) and 60 GB bandwidth a month, with support for unlimited domain names (none are included with the account).  They also have given me SSH access on some of the accounts I host on my reseller space, and will do this upon request, which is very useful.

They may seem a little expensive compared to many bigger US hosts, but I would say I'm getting value for money with them.

Goscomb Technologies

My SMF+TinyPortal site hosted on one of my accounts with them.

Wolfenrook