TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 11:13:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 83
  • Total: 83

Teamspeak block!

Started by -Prismatic-, October 14, 2005, 11:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4thecat

I am haveing trouble getting mine to repoet  this is the code i have

$ts_viewer->set_Viewer("EcK Teamspeak", "http://www.elitedominion.com/");
   $ts_viewer->set_Channels();
   $ts_viewer->show_ts_viewer("63.210.145.69", 8793, 51234, "");

The port the the ts  is 8793   and im prity sure the query post is right     but all i get it srever offline

you can view this at  www.elitedominion.com/forums/

IchBin

both ports 8767 and 51234 have to be open to the server I believe.

c4thecat

I have trying even the IP  and haveing the standerd ports open im begenning to wonder if the query port is being blocked

can someone post there working conig   to allow me to test my setting to see is the web host it allowing it

Leviathan

Excellent work Prismatic, been looking forward for this for quiet some time!

One minor bug though, but you probably noticed this yourself as well (or is it just me?), but when an users uses a nickname which will make the nickname + flags wrap to the next line, than the status symbol (so the green light for most users) moves down to the 2nd line as well. Same thing happens when the the channel name doesn't fit the block. No big deal though...

Will you be including a feature in the future to enter a username & password to connect with?

@ c4thecat:
have a look at my test forum, that is your TS server and it is working perfectly. All I did was extract the teamspeak.zip file to the forum directory and copy&past your config code posted previously in the ts_viewer.php file. In TPAdmin I added a new phpblock with the code mentioned in Prismatic's origional post. Works great, so must be your hosts blocking some ports :(

@ Prismatic: Look at the "Counter-Strike: Source" channel in c4thecats TS Block on my website and you'll see what I mean.

c4thecat

Thank you very much for helping me with this   

Now for anouther bit if help   if i should want to be able to run 2  diferent box's on the samne page could i just change the   tsveiwer to maby tsveiwer2  add a command into a box 
include ("teamspeak/ts_viewer2.php"); whould that work?  or do i need to also mess with the config file

BTW Leviathan you where 100% correct   for some reson  my web serer was blocking that port range  Thank you again and if you ever need some help let me know not good with web code but i can set up game servers   and networks ;)

Upadted thet where several places i need to change the neam on the fils but i have it working    now 

Tried it didnt work   am i missing some thing get this error
atal error: Cannot redeclare class ts_viewer in /home/elitedom/public_html/forums/teamspeak/ts_config.inc.php on line 3

i tryed make a copy and naming it ts_config2.php  and linking the ts_viewer2.php to it bit im not sure what the erreo is   when i make 2 difrents php sets  i get this error
atal error: Cannot redeclare class ts_viewer in /home/elitedom/public_html/forums/teamspeak/ts_config.inc2.php on line 3

so it must be linking but not working   hmmm....... /me beats head aginst wall

IchBin

Best way to do it IMO would be to make another folder and copy those files into it. Then just change your server details and call the tsviewer.php file from that folder. :)

c4thecat

That would make more sence   :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Leviathan

I just discovered a problem with my own setup. Everything works fine on the forum index, but as soon as I enter a board index the path to the images in the TS block point to a wrong path! (i.e. http://www.zonewarriors.com/forum/index.php/teamspeak/channel.gif instead of the proper http://www.zonewarriors.com/forum/teamspeak/channel.gif location)

Any suggestion on what I'm doing wrong or how to fix this? I followed the instructions in the first post to the best of my knowledge :)

Regarding the fatal error your getting, I'm not sure using separate folders will solve the issue here, because both scripts will still try to declare (initialize) the class 'ts_viewer' twice, which PHP doesn't like. Than again, I'm no PHP guru so don't take my workt for it :)

Just my âââ,¬Å¡Ã,¬2

c4thecat

Im not sure  i have my forums set up to lose the side bars when you click on the froums butten or enter the forum   

not sure how it was dont one of my other admins were playing when they shoudl have    but he likes it  so i told hin he could leave it

Leviathan

Well I fixed my problem by harcoding the correct relative path in the ts_config.inc.php file (search & replace teamspeak/ with /forum/teamspeak/). But I would imagine there is some kind of global SMF variable available that contains the forum root path, anyone know what I mean?

As for your 'cannot redeclare' problem, I just had a quick look at it and the easiest solution would be to remove/comment the line require('ts_config.inc.php'); in your ts_viewer2.php file. No need for a ts_config2.inc.php at all, because all the ts_viewer2.php needs is already included by the first block containing the ts_viewer.php code. Have a look at my test forum to see it in action :)