TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 11:01:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 147
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 88
  • Total: 88

[SOLVED] Problemas con Bloques :(

Started by Herr Inoddorell, January 02, 2009, 09:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herr Inoddorell

Hola a todos, ante todo me presento, ya que soy nuevo. Me llamo Nahuel y soy de Buenos Aires, Argentina, tengo 20 años. Y bueno, primeramente me registré para poder bajarme el archivo q contiene lo que necesito para instalar este portal. Pero a raíz de algunos problemas q me surgieron decidí hacer este tópic, ya que busqué y busqué y no encontré solución a este problema, tanto en Internet en gral, como en los foros del SMF (foro q tengo), como en este foro.

Bueno, el problema es el siguiente: ayer decidí crear un conjunto de bloques que quería q aparezca del lado izquierdo, similar a estos que estan en el costado. El problema es q sin querer apreté las flechitas estas de Javascript: y luego me desaparecieron los bloques q había creado, junto con las flechitas, así que no podia hacer que vuelvan los bloques a su lugar :'(. Bueno, confiado en que esto lo podria solucionar volviendo a crear los bloques, al volver a hacerlos, siguieron sin aparecer. En fin, intenté de miles de modos en Ajustes de Portada, Paneles y Bloques, etc, pero siguen sin aparecer. Por ahora la unica solución temporal q encontré fue poner los bloques a la derecha, y procurar no apretar esas malditas flechitas del demonio  >:(.

Pero en realidad quiero que se puedan poner los bloques de nuevo a la izquierda, por comodidad, ya que es medio molesto tenerlos de la derecha (por lo menos para mí). Y también quisiera q al crearlos, no aparezcan las malditas flechitas de nuevo, para que no vuelva a suceder esto.

En fin, muchas gracias de antemano por la ayuda que me puedan brindar. De verdad no sé como solucionarlo. Si está por acá alguna solución a esto, por favor, sepan disculpar.

Saludos y gracias por el espacio.

Qué empiezen bien el año!  :)

EDIT: Ah, me olvidadaba. Aprovecho y sigo con un problema menor. Al loguearme en vez de mandarme al portal (index.php) , me manda al index del foro (forum.php). Precisamente lo que quiero es que me mande al portal, pues para eso lo instalé. No sé donde tocar para que haga eso. Sepan disculpar, soy nuevo en esto, y entiendo muy poco  :'(. Gracias!

Translated Into English :p

Hello everybody, I am above all, since I'm new. My name is Nahuel and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina, I have 20 years. Well, first I checked in order to download the file that contains what I need to install this portal. But due to some problems that arose, I decided to do this topic because I searched and searched and found no solution to this problem, both on the Internet in gral, as in the forums of SMF (forum which I have), as in this forum.

Well, here's the problem: Yesterday I decided to create a set of blocks that I wanted to appear on the left side, similar to those that are on the side of this forum. The problem is that I accidentally pressed the Javascript arrows:
and then disappeared blocks that had been created, along with arrows, so I could not get back the blocks into place :'(. Well, I hoped that this would solve the re-created blocks, to return to them, continued to appear. Anyway, I tried thousands of ways in home settings, blocks and panels, etc., but still missing. So far the only workaround I found was to put the blocks on the right, and try not to squeeze those damned arrows of the devil >:(.

But in fact that I want to put the blocks back on the left again, for convenience, since it is annoying to have them half on the right (at least for me). And also I want to create not the god damned arrows appear again, so that this never happens again.

Anyway, thank you very much in advance for the help you can give me. Really do not know how to fix it. If there is any solution to this, please know apologize me.

Greetings and thanks again!  :)

EDIT: Oh, I almost forgot. I have a minor problem, too. After login, rather than send me to the site portal (index.php), it sends me to the forum index (forum.php). Precisely what I want is that I was sent to the portal after logued, so I installed TP for this reason. I don't know where to touch to do that. Apologize me know, I'm newbie at this, and I understand very little :'(. Thanks!

Herr Inoddorell

Me había olvidado, de esto. Ya lo solucioné hace rato :up:

I've just forgot this topic. I've solved this a bit ago :up:.