TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 22, 2024, 09:05:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,197
  • Total Topics: 21,221
  • Online today: 226
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 78
  • Total: 78

[Solved] PHP Code block issue with RC5

Started by POTI, February 16, 2011, 03:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POTI

Site www.canesforum.com
SMF Version 2.0 RC5
TP version 1.0 RC1
Forum Language English
Theme name Gamerz from Blocweb
Mods None new install
Errors
Whenever I add code to the PHP code block and attempt to save it I get the following error

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If I hit refresh it appear to actually save the code. It is a very annoying bug, any ideas what could be causing it?

Here is a little more info. If its a short block of code it works fine. I just added

$result = ssi_todaysEvents('array');if (!empty($result)){   foreach ($result as $event)      echo '<center><a href="' . $event['href'] . '">' . $event['date'] . ' : ' . $event['title'] . '</a></center>';}else      echo 'There are currently no events in the next 30 days.
';

And this saves and functions fine. Larger code gives the error above.

Lesmond

This an issue we had here at TP a few weeks ago, we had to ask the hosting to disabled mod_security on this site, you could ask them if it is turned on, and if they will turn it off for you.

POTI

Thanks ill give them a call today... its very annoying hehe

POTI

Yep that was it! Thanks, this looks like that has fixed a bunch of the other issues I was having as well.

Lesmond

Glad to have helped, I will mark this has solved.