TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 09:44:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 167
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 144
  • Total: 144

What happen to RebelRose?

Started by Shadow, July 31, 2011, 01:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Hey team and members of the tp site.   Most of you know RebelRose right? I was wonding what had happen to her? I was trying to get a hold of her in diffent ways to see whats going on. Plus her forum but I chouuldnt get on. I am worry and if she quit the fourms ect? Can someone one fill me in about her please? I am really be thankfull to all the team and member.                           

Skhilled

I haven't heard from her in awhile. I know her forum has died but have chatted with her on FaceBook on occasion but not recently...I've not been on FB lately cause I'm too busy..

Last time I talked to her she was very busy with work, family, etc. and just doesn't have the time to keep up anymore. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Shadow

Skhilled you are more helpful to me about RebelRose. I do thank you. Its will give me some ease knowing she is fine and nothing happen to her. I just wish her forum didnt died on her. But I do understand she dont have anytime to keep up. Can you do me a fav? I would like to look her up on fb and keep in touch with her. Because I do have fb myself. Can you pm with the info to me for her fb link? I would like to have you as a friend on there too. If you dont mind at all.

lurkalot

RebelRose signed back up on here on the 30th June.

See this post. ;)  http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=34186.0

Shadow

Ok, I will check it out then. Are you saying she singe back up on here this year?

EDITED POST - Hopefully THAT RebelRose is the one I am talking about in this topic. If not I am going to get in trouble with that user and the site team what I wrote under her topic.

*shadow is running and hiding right now*

I do thank you for helping me with the info plus that topic you given me. :)

lurkalot

Quote from: Shadow on July 31, 2011, 08:43:55 AM
Ok, I will check it out then. Are you saying she singe back up on here this year?

I do thank you for helping me with the info plus that topic you given me. :)

No problem.  I'm not sure if you can view the memberlist, but that's where I got the info from, http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?action=profile;u=56113

Shadow

I do really thank you for helping me. No, not right now I cant get on the member list right now.