TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 08:41:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 291
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 246
  • Total: 246

I need help install tinyportal "spanish member"

Started by ktalan, June 27, 2006, 02:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktalan

hi.. I need help my

my english its very very bad..   :buck2:

I need guide install tinyportal in spanish please

english by google translate
I have a problem, my problem is mainly in which nonencounter a guide of how to install tinyportal when one already has a forum smf 1.0.7 according to I was to raise the archives host and to replace and to add lines to index.php, index.template.php, load.php, etc, etc. But then it does not pass anything. On the contrary, now the forum gives the following error me

"Table 'gtggua_smf.smf_tp_settings' doesn't exist
Archivo: /home/www/gtggua.100webspace.net/foro/Sources/TPortal.php
LÃÆ'Ã,­nea: 103 "

explicacion en espaÃÆ'Ã,±ol :up:
Tengo un problema, mi problema radica principalmente en que no encuentro una guÃÆ'Ã,­a de cÃÆ'Ã,³mo instalar tinyportal cuando uno ya tiene un foro smf 1.0.7 segÃÆ'Ã,ºn yo era de subir los archivos al host y remplazar y agregar unas lÃÆ'Ã,­neas al index.php, index.template.php, load.php, etc, etc.  Pero pues no pasa nada. Al contrario, ahora el foro me da el siguiente error

""Table 'gtggua_smf.smf_tp_settings' doesn't exist
Archivo: /home/www/gtggua.100webspace.net/foro/Sources/TPortal.php
LÃÆ'Ã,­nea: 103 ""

Gracias por su atencion!!!

IchBin

After you upload the files and make the necessary file edits you need to run the manual_install.php file. You are missing some database tables, the php file should fix it.

Efren

Hi!
I got the same problem, but when I run the tp_install.php (ver. 0.9.6)...

Error appears:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/doramaes/domains/doramanofansub.es/public_html/beatles/tp_install.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/doramaes/domains/doramanofansub.es/public_html/beatles/tp_install.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/doramaes/domains/doramanofansub.es/public_html/beatles/tp_install.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/doramaes/domains/doramanofansub.es/public_html/beatles/tp_install.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'apache'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/doramaes/domains/doramanofansub.es/public_html/beatles/tp_install.php on line 37

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/doramaes/domains/doramanofansub.es/public_html/beatles/tp_install.php on line 37
# Upshrink table created

And more...

What happen? What I do to solve this? Thanks in advance.  ;)

IchBin

You do not run the tp_install.php file from the zip package. You need to run the manual_tp_install.php file from the downloads.

Efren

Oh, thanks IchBinâââ,¬Å¾Ã,¢ for your help. Much appreciated! ^^