TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:55:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 90
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41

Team page

Started by Moto, April 26, 2009, 07:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegd98

Quote from: Moto on April 27, 2009, 04:22:07 PM
Quote from: Zetan on April 27, 2009, 04:06:30 PM
Quote from: Moto on April 27, 2009, 03:57:54 PM
Quote from: Zetan on April 27, 2009, 11:55:39 AM
I think you should be asking this at DZinerStudio as it's their theme and their Team Page script.
so since its to do with tinyportal,here i am..

lol.. The only thing to do with TP is the Article it's in.
Ok ,so your another one that likes the title of "Support" but just posts useless argumentative posts instead of actually helping. :idiot2:
Anyhow ive it fixed myself...
Moto, you have no idea what he does, has done or will do in the future.  Zetan provides great support to many TP users, yet because he stated your issue is with the script and not TP peculiar you decide to run off at the mouth. How much support help do you believe that will get you in the future?

Zetan

I will answer this.. my Support title is totally irrelevant.

You are using a theme from Dziner Studio.. So is my site. You are using a script that was originally written for TinyPortal. The team at DZinerStudio have adapted (changed) it to suit their needs/site. People asked.. "Hey, where can I get your great team page"?.. You are using that adapted script for your site.. therefore, the best place to now ask for support for the changes that DZinerStudio have made.. is DZinerStudio.

Topic Unlocked.

Moto

QuoteMoto, you have no idea what he does, has done or will do in the future.  Zetan provides great support to many TP users, yet because he stated your issue is with the script and not TP peculiar you decide to run off at the mouth. How much support help do you believe that will get you in the future?

Well if thats the way you work around here than probably no help..lmao

You guys get very easily offended dont you?

I meant no harm to Zetan and i appologise to him...

as this topic is solved maybe it should stay locked,unless anyone else wants to get there post count up...

G6Cad

Yes, thats the way we work here, we dont support whats not ours if we dont want to, and thats it, if you cant live with that, then sorry for you then.

OH, 1 up in post count  ;D

Inny

This kind of topic exists both here and Dzinerstudio.

As far as i know Bikken has the exact code hes using in Dzinerstudio forums, only thing you had to do is to play a bit with CSS values.

Moto

Quote from: Inny on April 28, 2009, 12:56:33 PM
This kind of topic exists both here and Dzinerstudio.

As far as i know Bikken has the exact code hes using in Dzinerstudio forums, only thing you had to do is to play a bit with CSS values.

Who pulled your strings..??
If you bothered reading this stupid out of control thread ,youd know its been sorted...

Inny

Quote from: Moto on April 28, 2009, 03:47:21 PM
Who pulled your strings..??

Control Anger before it controls you

Read carefully the above topic as you had to do with both of those TeamPage topics that exist in these forums.

Zetan

Okay guys. I'm all for a discussion, but I'm not about to let it turn into f'arting contest.

Topic locked.