TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 01:30:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 89
  • Total: 89

Treasury Beta (donations) for SMF/TP

Started by nukebiz, November 28, 2006, 06:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nukebiz

Treasury is a donation management system derived from Nuke Treasury, an old php-nuke module (without the security risks).  It displays a copyright file to provide that recognition.

Not exactly a TP module as it also installs on standalone SMF 1.1RC3, but it does add the donation block and adds a link to your menu, if they exist.

It has a highly configurable admin interface, has in-built documentation, and provides a donation summary in member profiles.  It even installs/uninstalls like a bought one.

As stated, it is a beta - I am new to SMF/TP coding, but think I have the essentials covered :)
(still lots of language elements to define before it becomes truly multi-lingual)

Edit: updated to v1.1beta - uninstall and delete the original package, reload and install the new package.

rebelrose

IchBin

Wow... thats quite a task you've taken on there. Well done. I'm sure there'll be a lot of people who will want something like this.

anunlike

Thurnok

Wow.. that's a very nice mod.  Truly great work Resourcez!
I will definately check it out!  :)

nukebiz

Jump1979man

This seems like a great mod!!!  I have it installed and am looking into it now.

Thurnok

Assistance

installed with no errors on a heavy modded site

the fact you allow Donations to be editable is really great
for my site anyways, i get donations and 'payments' though other means aswell, and I am sure those members would like to see there names up to..

This has to be in my top 5 mods list ;)

as you have stated this is in beta, is there any known bugs that are being worked on?
Edit* just read the readme

Jump1979man

testing the donation itself and the ipn doesnt seem to be updating to my site....everything else seems to be working fine...

followed the instructions in the read me.....it sends the emails fine but wont list the donator or update the donations that have been made through ipn.

any help on this?