TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 09:13:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,188
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

AdSense (or other) revenue sharing

Started by QueenTiye, April 15, 2007, 10:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insanemustang

Adsense works.  I collected 103$ from it :)

Ianedres

Quote from: insanemustang on June 17, 2007, 06:10:34 AM
Adsense works.  I collected 103$ from it :)

Well, I am glad you made something from AdSense. My install has yielded a grand total of less than $12 in almost three months. So I installed AdBrite, another highly recommended alternative and made 14 cents in four days...  woot! My site pushes about 1500 page views a day, with the ads displayed on all pages except a very few.

I don't understand the revenue sharing part of the original post, but I was able to get AdSense and AdBrite working within minutes with Tiny Portal.

insanemustang

You got to make sure you have people clicking it.  On my site, 2 people clicked today and it generated $2.45

I just looked at your site, I don't even see the google ad...

Ianedres

I swapped back to AdSense in the last few hours... Should have a graphic ad in the right column now.

But still - with people reporting over $2 in just two clicks - that just seems so out of proportion with my stats.

insanemustang

niggy

what kind of block (java, php, html) I must use for adsense code? I tried php and java but it not works :(

IchBin

That would depend on your version of TP that you're using. I don't remember the exact wording that was used in TP 0.9.8, but in TP 1.0 its called HTML/Javascript code.

niggy

Thank You very much :) Got my top banner to work, still having problems with right side banner, but then I used adsense mod and now it works nice. :)