TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 01:19:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 49
  • Total: 49

Multi-Functional Posts and Topics Snippet [Version 3.0 out!]

Started by Megaforum, October 14, 2007, 05:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy9602

Thanks for the great script.
But I have a little problem with it.
It looks perfect in FF but in IE is my block with this script (no matter if left, right or center block) just to strait.
In FF is the block circa 12cm height and in IE a little bit more than 1cm.

efil

Great!!!

Exactly what i was looking for.

Thanks,
Efil.

Lafemme

Quote from: witchking on July 09, 2008, 10:20:59 AM
Hi and many congratulations for this great script. I have a little small problem or suggestion.Its depends of modes.
When I am using mode 1 (topics recent), the topics in my bloc appears ordering by the creation day of the topic and not ordering by the last post day within topics. So , if someone makes a post in a topic , nothing its  happens in bloc list of topics. Only if someone make a new topic , this topic is going first.

When I am using mode 2 (post recent), appears one by one all the posts that have been submitted ordering by time/day, even if these are in the same topic.

It is possible with some way/mode to appears the topics list in bloc , not ordering  by the creation day of them , but ordering by the last post time/day in the topics of the specific board , just like they appears in forum boards.

Thank you

P.s I am using V3

I have the same question... can this be altered? I want to show the topics.. but not only the new reacted topic.. but also show the replys.. only.. if possible.. not double.. as it would in mode 2.

Quote from: jepot on July 17, 2008, 02:58:23 PM

up :)  http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php?topic=19339.msg195498#msg195498
nice work
but how do i enlarge the font for the title?

Final60

Hello
Sorry if this has already been ask, but how can I make the block longer so it shows all the posts/topics without need of the scroll bar?

Thanks in advance

Dragooon

alhaudhie

i using this snippet...

I chose to use mode 1.
But how can i make to go to the last msg in that topic?

jiggamouse

Your snippet has just saved my life. This is exactly what I've spent the last 24 hours looking for!

jiggamouse

@alhaudhie: you should use mode 2 and not mode 1 and it will show the last message.

@final60: set scroll to false (leave aScroll as false too)

alhaudhie

what must  do if i want to show topic in a bold text?