TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 01:08:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 147
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 73
  • Total: 73

HELLO!! Im baaAAAAccck.. lol

Started by Sabre, June 17, 2015, 09:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabre

Good Evening all :)
I've been away from TP and SMF for a very looong time, and absolutely LOVE to see my favourite portal is STILL thriving!! O0
Some of you may remember me... heck... some of you may still Strive to be as Handsome as me. Kudos for trying, but only 'Some' dreams come true!! lol ;D
My apologies if I've posted this in the wrong section, but I cannot find a 'Welcome/Hello' thread. I thought there used to be one, but maybe that was at TPM.
Anyways, since I've been away soo long, I noticed my account had been disabled, and I may have made another in 2010, as there is another Sabre here, but "There can Be Only One" ;)
Since I am unable to message Any staff, I will ask here.
Is it possible to reactivate my primary account, and remove this one?
Incase you look, all of my posts are under my Username(FERNSIDE™) and not my Forum name.
I also couldn't get into my account settings "action=profile;area=account;u=58558".
Is this because I'm a new guy again, or because I'm a newb guy again? :D

Anyways... HELLO again, and thank you for your time ^-^

Lesmond

hi and welcome back, I have looked and we have no member with the username FERNSIDE™ and as you say we have another member with  Sabre.

have you always used the same email here or has it changed (please dont post email here)

Sabre

Howdy Lesmond :)
If you search for Sabre, it'll come up with some of my old posts, but it shows the Poster as FERNSIDEâ„¢.
I recall the ™ got screwed with the transfer to this domain. I think I had a convo with Ichbin(B**d) or Bloc about it years ago.
I went through a few email accounts just hoping I'd find one with an old TP email. And I did 8)
It dates back to 2007 when the url was tinyportals.net.
Without posting the email, it's a yahoo account.
I'm 99% sure the other Sabre account is mine, and if it's a yahoo account, it most probably is.
On another note, is there a post count to when I can edit my profile(avatar etc etc), or am I doomed to be avatarless? ;D

Thanks for your reply Champ O0

Ken.

Hi Sabre, welcome to TP.  O0

The post count for the next level (Jr. Member) is 5, you should then be able to use an Avatar.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Sabre