TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 11:47:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 188
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 164
  • Total: 165
  • @rjen

A dumb CSS question

Started by sturmkatze, June 11, 2014, 11:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sturmkatze

Link to my forum: http://www.legioix.org/index.php
SMF version: SMF ver. here 2.0.7
TP version: TP ver. here 1. I believe
Default Forum Language: English
Theme name and version: I don't remember. It was something I modded off of a curve mod and then remodded. Called Hispana3 now.
Browser Name and Version: Firefox 29.0.1
Mods installed:

• SMF Gallery Lite
  • Tiny Portal
  • Ultimate Profile
Related Error messages: Error message here

What my problem is, is that I am trying to get the text to look decent and am working on the CSS. (no, I do not like all my <H> classes to be the same size and black, same with links the text coulour and no UL). Anyway, I got it to sort of work where I am getting happy w/ it. But, as you can see, I messed up the catbg headers and cannot, for the life of me, figure out what to click. I was messing for a long while in firebug and now my head hurts. Is there someone who is a CSS guru that could help me here?

I love the idea of CSS< it's just the implementation of it that kills me. :P

IchBin

You should just compare your css to the default css since you are modifying the default theme. See what changes you made. Revert changes if needed to see what you changed that affected it. Away from my tools at the moment, so can't look for you.

sturmkatze

I was planning that. Mainly I didn't want the <H> tags all the same and black. That and the links to be black, no underline. Anyway, I have the text sort of where I want it. I think I can fix most with padding changed, but I will be looking at the stock curves CSS.