TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:40:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,173
  • Total Topics: 21,219
  • Online today: 120
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 101
  • Total: 101

Question on having the shoutbox, stats, recent still appearing (SOLVED)

Started by Phil Serna, August 10, 2008, 05:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil Serna

A buddy also is using TP 1.0.5 beta and SMF 1.1.5 and on his front page he has the same set up that I'm using ,but one thing I don't get is when you click on "Fridays @ Shine Martini Lounge" next to the little article icon .. it still shows everything like the forum , recent , stats

on mine i can't get it to display the same way? what settings am I missing?

his site is www.takeoverrgv.com

Ianedres

Phil, I was unable to link directly to your site; I had to edit the link in your signature to visit your site...

In the article's 'Options' in the "Panel" selections, is 'rightblocks' or 'leftblocks' not selected, or any of the other panels?

Also, that link(on takeoverrgv.com) is to display a category of articles (by way of the 'cat=36' action) and not a particular selected article per se.

Still getting familiar with 1.05 myself...

Phil Serna

Quote from: Ianedres on August 10, 2008, 07:50:54 AM
Phil, I was unable to link directly to your site; I had to edit the link in your signature to visit your site...

In the article's 'Options' in the "Panel" selections, is 'rightblocks' or 'leftblocks' not selected, or any of the other panels?

Also, that link(on takeoverrgv.com) is to display a category of articles (by way of the 'cat=36' action) and not a particular selected article per se.

Still getting familiar with 1.05 myself...

Thanks for replying...and thanks for letting me know about the sig.. I was able to find out what needed to be done in order to have them appearing.. This is for everyone else who may be curious... in your panels....you have the visual options.. make sure that the article box is checked and it will follow through.

Ianedres