TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 01:20:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 107
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 50
  • Total: 50

Gettin' rid of front linktree in TPb5

Started by bluedevil, April 03, 2010, 05:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

I looked in Themes/default/TPortal.template.php but couldnt find the linktree string.

I would like to get rid of the linktree when viewing the front page only.  Everything else stays the same.

Know where it is?  :buck2:

Xarcell

Quote from: bluedevil on April 03, 2010, 05:38:32 PM
I looked in Themes/default/TPortal.template.php but couldnt find the linktree string.

I would like to get rid of the linktree when viewing the front page only.  Everything else stays the same.

It's in SMF, not TP. In SMF 2.0, the linktree was moved from the board.template to the index.template.

I spoke to block about it, and there may be a way to hide linktree on frontpage. It is a feature that will be in Beta 6.

You could remove the linktree from your index.template, and place it back in your board.template manually. Not sure if it would still show up though on frontpage

Mick

Quote from: Xarcell on April 03, 2010, 07:08:48 PM
Quote from: bluedevil on April 03, 2010, 05:38:32 PM

It's in SMF, not TP. In SMF 2.0, the linktree was moved from the board.template to the index.template.

I spoke to block about it, and there may be a way to hide linktree on frontpage. It is a feature that will be in Beta 6.

You could remove the linktree from your index.template, and place it back in your board.template manually. Not sure if it would still show up though on frontpage

ahhhh,...very cool thanx.