TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 07:23:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 147
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 91
  • Total: 92
  • @rjen

Scrolling Recent Topics Block

Started by HaxXxoR, April 06, 2006, 02:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rod2120

Thanks for the reply. It wasnt working at first, but thats because i was in opera it was working in ie. My users decided they liked it better static, so it doesnt matter either way lol

lagosmet

How do i make it as smooth as the scrolling shoutbox. it's like it's blinking and is unpleasant to me, i've played around with the variables to no avail, i've reduced the length increased the response time but i still don't like it compared to the shoutbox.

Can anyone help.

Reko

Template Parse Error!
There was a problem loading the /Themes/default/TPortalBlocks.template.php template or language file. Please check the syntax and try again - remember, single quotes (') often have to be escaped with a slash (\). To see more specific error information from PHP, try accessing the file directly.

You may want to try to refresh this page or use the default theme.
syntax error, unexpected $end

thats what i get when i use the code above.... I'm using latest tinyportal and smf with xcaliber theme by crip

and it doesn't work with default theme either

IchBin

Which code are you using Reko? Code above doesn't specify anything considering you're on page 7 and there is no code on 6 or 7.

Reko

IchBin

Well you screwed up the code if it didn't work, as it has worked for a lot of others. No way we can fix it without seeing the code.