TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 08:39:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 147
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 86
  • Total: 87
  • tino

got error after i install tp_install.php

Started by vinzanity, August 25, 2007, 10:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinzanity

after i upload all the files and then install, this error appear:

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vinzanity'@'82.197.131.12' (using password: NO) in /home/www/vinzanity.awardspace.com/tp_install.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/www/vinzanity.awardspace.com/tp_install.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vinzanity'@'82.197.131.12' (using password: NO) in /home/www/vinzanity.awardspace.com/tp_install.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/www/vinzanity.awardspace.com/tp_install.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'vinzanity'@'82.197.131.12' (using password: NO) in /home/www/vinzanity.awardspace.com/tp_install.php on line 37

here's the url for ur reference.

vinzanity.awardspace.com/tp_install.php

what am i gonna do?
please help me.
thanks

Dazed

It looks as though you didn't use the password for your database.

IchBin

It looks as though you are trying the manual install? Any reason why you don't use the package manager? If you can't use the package manager and you have to do it manually, you need to upload all the TP files from the manual install package and then run the manual_tp_install.php file (not the tp_install.php).

vinzanity

i used the package manager but when i try to apply/install it, an error occured. it says:
"The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF."

im using SMF 1.1.3.

so what seems to be the problem?

IchBin

Have you ran through the steps at SMF to see if you can get it to install?

vinzanity

yes..
the SMF is working fine.
but when i try to install the TP,
i encounter that error.

IchBin

Do you encounter that error with other mods? If not, then you'll probably have to install it the manual way. There's a Doc in the Docs board to show you how.