TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 11:09:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,175
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 177
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 156
  • Total: 156

Traduction française de tinyportal v1.0 beta3

Started by MkC, April 11, 2009, 07:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MkC

QuoteIf it is not possible for somebody to remove the XML file because of copyright issues then it is likely that we could not make those edits ourselves and upload it here for our French members to download for the very same reasons.
S'agissant d'un mod, les utilisateurs français n'ont aucun soucis lors de l'installation de la traduction, après l'installation de la traduction ils sont libres de modifier ou de la corriger pour leur propre compte. Ils peuvent nous indiquer des corrections ou les faire eux mêmes sans s'enregistrer sur l'interface que nous proposons. Nous proposons des traductions depuis plus de 2 ans, dont tinyportal depuis plus d'un an ainsi que la documentation pour l'installer et il n'y a eu aucun soucis.

QuoteHere at TinyPortal we respect the copyrights of others.
Bloc fait parti de la team smf officielle, hors celle ci propose en téléchargement des mods et des thèmes en violation des droits d'auteurs, Michael Eshom a été alerté mais rien n'est fait. On ne parlera pas non plus de l'épisode joomla. Chez smf comme ces partenaires c'est principalement la license smf que l'on respect avant celle des autres. :2funny:

Les français ont appris à se débrouiller maintenant depuis plus de 4 ans, donc pas d'inquiétude, que ce soit pour tinyportal ou pour d'autres mods, les français arrivent à trouver la traduction. ;)

Il serait plus pertinent à mon sens de mettre plus d'ardeur à corriger les thèmes payant proposés ici qui ne sont ni à jour ni pour certains aux normes W3C.

Merci et bonne journée

MkC

QuoteIf it is not possible for somebody to remove the XML file because of copyright issues then it is likely that we could not make those edits ourselves and upload it here for our French members to download for the very same reasons.
Involving a mod, the French users have nobody concerns during the installation of the translation, after the installation of the translation they are free to modify or to correct it for their own account. They can indicate us corrections or make them they same without registering on the interface which we propose. We propose translations for more than 2 years, of which tinyportal for more than a year as well as the documentation to install it and there was nobody concerns.

QuoteHere at TinyPortal we respect the copyrights of others.
Made Bloc left the official team smf, except that this proposes in download of mods and the subjects in violation of copyright, Michael Eshom was alerted but nothing is made. We shall not speak either about the episode joomla. To smf as these partners it is mainly the license smf that one respect before that of the others. :2funny:

French learnt to manage now for more than 4 years, thus no anxiety, whether it is for tinyportal or for other mods, French manage to find the translation. ;)

It would be more relevant in my opinion to put more heat to correct the paying subjects proposed here which are not either up to date or for some for the standards W3C.

Thank you and good day.

MkC

G6Cad

1. If you are worried about copyrights, i cant see how a faulty made package with TPs language strings in them can stay in the mods page on SMF when they dont work.
Report the mod as wrongly made ( unsafe ) as it doesent work with tp.
wrong spelling of the files, and the XML file generates an error an cant be checked.

2. How come you try to upload some one elses mod package here in the first place ?

3. Make a new language package and translate the files on your own and make it the same way as all the other packages we have. And upload them here for us to add into our downloadsection.

Have a hard time with the fact that TPs language files are allready copyrighted by us as we own the files from the start. Noone can take them and translate them and set their own copyrights to our own files that comes with our copyrighted TP package.

MkC

1, il s'agit uniquement des noms de fichiers, cela se corrige en même pas 5 minutes, c'est beaucoup moins dangereux que la faille dans l'éditeur de texte de tinyportal.
Concernant la vérification du xml, faut changer de branche lorsque l'on sait pas installer un mod, il ne risque pas de faire d'erreur puisqu'il se contente de livrer des fichiers. La seule erreur viendrait du faite d'installer des fichiers sur des fichiers déjà existant, et là faut manger du poisson pour la mémoire.  :D

2, Moi je veux rien uploader, j'ai indiqué où télécharger le mod de traduction pour les français....  :o

3, Ah ça c'est la technique pour ne pas respecter les droits d'auteur, je comprend mieux. Heu non merci en plus pour accéder à votre section il faut s'enregistrer....

Elle est bien bonne tinyportal qui copyright la langue anglaise, on tombe dans le ridicule.
Pour info je ne distribue rien, il vous faudra poursuivre les utilisateurs de tinyportal pour générer le package mod qui permet la traduction.

C'est assez marrant, y'a déjà pas beaucoup d'aide sur tinyportal, mais en plus on prend la tête au rare personne qui aide, ça s'améliore pas......

G6Cad

Im sorry, cant understand one single word from that post  :-\

MkC

Pour résumer ce qui se trouve plus haut. Il n'y a pas beaucoup de monde qui aide en français, j'en fait parti et j'utilise même pas votre mod, si vous avez du temps pour embêter ceux qui donne un petit coup de pouce à votre produit, faudra pas vous étonner si les français délaissent votre mod.....

On m'a pris la tête avec les droits d'auteur, pour ma part j'ai fait vérifier mon outil de traduction par la team officielle smf(il y a déjà 2 ans), on m'a dit que tout était ok pour les traductions. Je me permettais simplement de l'indiquer dans la section française comme pour les précédentes versions.

To summarize what is higher. There is a lot of people which helps in French, me makes it left and I use even not your mod, if you have time to annoy those who a small help to your product looks, will need not you to amaze if French abandon your mod.....

We took me the head with copyright, for my part I made verify my tool of translation by the official team smf (already 2 years ago), I was told that everything was OK for the translations. I allowed simply to indicate it in the section French as for the previous versions.