TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 01:48:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 63
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 62
  • Total: 62

I installed it, but it doesn't work

Started by Pyro In A Cage, August 16, 2006, 12:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

Textfile on what code to change in the SMF files

If you dont find the code in your index.template.php, please search for index.template.php for the version of SMF you have, and you will find files already done uploaded here in the forum.

rctxtreme

You should only do what I said if you must have TinyPortal above anything else on your forum and you don't mind reinstalling your mods and stuff

Otherwise, I'm no help

Pyro In A Cage

I woke up this morning to this error:
QuoteDatabase Error: Table 'smf2_log_online' is read only
File: /home/elitenet/public_html/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2532

This error was not showing last night, and I haven't chanegd anything since. I think it's probably related to TP.

IchBin

I don't think its TP related. I think your host did something with the file. Ask them to change the file so that it is not read only anymore.

Pyro In A Cage

I can chmod files myself. The file is not read-only, the table in the database is. That listed file is where the code that queries that database is.

G6Cad

Can you change the table so it's both write and read ? Or as ichbin said, contact your host and ask them to help you.

IchBin

Quote from: Pyro In A Cage on August 16, 2006, 05:28:55 PM
I can chmod files myself. The file is not read-only, the table in the database is. That listed file is where the code that queries that database is.
The problem is that the table is an actual file in MySQL. You can't alter the read only attribute in your database. This often happens when a host changes the files or maybe even moves the SQL server to a new host. I would suggest you ask your host if its something they can fix. If not, we can go from their. I've searched for a read-only permission in the database and haven't found anything.

Pyro In A Cage

I contacted my host, and am awaiting a response.

Thank you

rctxtreme

Isn't it great when you actually find something useful, instead of something that stuffs up?  ???

Pyro In A Cage

My host fixed the problem, and my website is now back up. Once again though, tinyportal does not work. I see nothing related to it, anywhere.