TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:24:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 100
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 97
  • Total: 97

[BUG] Undefined indexes in Errors.template.php

Started by Teelow, February 16, 2006, 07:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhunted

I just tried uninstalling some of the mods that are really not being used. They are giving me the error not to proceed, yet they are install ok. So I guess they are there for good. ugh again...

G6Cad

Allways remember the file you get the error from during the un install, you must remove the codebits from those files manually, or they will cause errors with other things.

If you cant remember what file that said not to proceed with the un install, you can always go to the modsite you got it from and ask what files the mod change so you can find the strings that needs to be removed.

Netgull

I also have this problem...
But I noticed something strange...
While the reports refer errors in different lines (like 473,491,245 etc) most of them (if not all) are above 149... But the Errors.template.php file has only 149 lines!!!

And I have checked the file, its not corrupt or anything...

bloc

Thats becuase there are several files imported at once. Sometimes the script doesnt see which file is..only the line, but then reports the first file executed.In this case Errors.php. Thats what the (eval?) stands for in the error message.

bhunted

bloc

Well, hopefully v0.9 have erased those errors. It will be out in not too long.

bhunted

Hope so, I run a few forums and they all have these errors. They overload the log files big time on the busier forums...

IchBin

If the log is filling up too fast, just disable the log until a fix is ready.

bhunted

I know, but I don't like to leave it off due to people having logon problems. Their fault usually, but the log tells all. ;)