TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 12:50:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 167
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 131
  • Total: 131

My next new pc

Started by SmokyBlue, January 23, 2009, 04:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokyBlue

hmm.. who has what and how big??  :2funny:

not sure here, as my hands are empty right now.. im just waiting on the delivery man..

i hope the ups sends out the guys in shorts still, but hey, its winter so i guess i will try to contain my disappointment..  :buck2:

mmm yeps i know JP.. but i need some fun now, and the thing looks like to me, i can add most the sites i visit, up in a block, kinda like tp  :2funny: and just ummm touch and go!!  :2funny: :2funny:

sides, its a steal at the price im paying.. these all in one touch pc's normally go from 1,000 to 1500.. so i got me fingers crossed.. sides, the speed is one factor im counting on.. if it wont work, i can always send it back.. ;)

Zetan

And I'm not American.. though my monitor is still better than yours!.. *narf* *narf*.  ^-^

Actually, I use my Compaq laptop much more than the desktop now.

ApplianceJunk

Oh, your so lucky. I so much want a new computer.
Both laptop and desktop are about 3-5 years old now.

Just yesterday I went to wal mart to pick up a dell I had seen.
They were out of them, damn it. :(

After finding a second wal mart to check out and seeing they were out of them too I said the hell with it.

I really would love to try a mac laptop too, but darn they seem so expensive.

Zetan

I don't think I'd ever buy a Mac. Pretty, beautiful.. all skin deep as far as I'm concerned.

*waits"

zing!

SmokyBlue

well im not sure what i want to do with my compaq f700 (sounds like a dang ford pickup truck tho!!) as the thing is still working and no complaints, but i want/need a pc with some ummph.. it kinda ticks me off when i have programs i cant get going on here, due to the shortage of ram, and if im going to buy more ram for it, might as well just get a desktop..

not sure but if anyone is looking for a good travel desktop, i might be open for a good sale.. it is about 6 months old.. and the only thing with the keys on the board is the space key is shiney!!

Crip

Quote from: Zetan on January 23, 2009, 05:58:29 PM
I don't think I'd ever buy a Mac. Pretty, beautiful.. all skin deep as far as I'm concerned.

*waits"

zing!

That's  cool ZP,
keep your winders, and anti-virus - spy-ware - ad-ware protection BS..

they can't touch a mac, in fact one of the 1st things I was
told is when you get a mac get rid of any anti-virus BS
you got, & i did too.. Good luck future bro, you'll need it :P
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Zetan

Quote from: Crip on January 23, 2009, 06:30:44 PM
Quote from: Zetan on January 23, 2009, 05:58:29 PM

*waits"

zing!

That's  cool ZP,
keep your winders, and anti-virus - spy-ware - ad-ware protection BS..

they can't touch a mac, in fact one of the 1st things I was
told is when you get a mac get rid of any anti-virus BS
you got, & i did too.. Good luck future bro, you'll need it :P

lol, there it was.. I'm sold!

Z

IchBin

If this is a competition let me know, I'll post my work setup. MUAHAHAH!

G6Cad

Quote from: IchBinâ„¢ on January 23, 2009, 06:38:36 PM
If this is a competition let me know, I'll post my work setup. MUAHAHAH!

LoL, that was a well needed funny read to day :)
But if i remember correctly, what you have at home arent all that bad eather ?  was it 2 new screens you bought last ?

IchBin

I do have a dual monitor setup at home. Both of them are 19 inches. But the one is a CRT and is not near as good as my LCD. At work I have two 24 inch LCD's. Thats a whoppin 4 feet of screen. lol Its funny with them that big, because you never maximize your windows with stuff like Firefox because there is too much blank space on the sides of most websites. So I usually have two things open on the same screen at once. Its really nice to have so much room, especially when I have a terminal window open to like 10 servers.