TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 23, 2024, 03:21:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,197
  • Total Topics: 21,221
  • Online today: 67
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 64
  • Total: 64

G6 needs a laptop

Started by PhilH, January 15, 2007, 11:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilH

G6 will be losing her laptop in a few days to some very unfortunate circumstances. I will let G6 talk to these if she so chooses The loss of the laptop means she will lose her internet connection, her connection to the TP community and perhaps most importantly her her connection to what provides some sanity in her life which is, as you already know, very challenged.

Does anyone have a suitable laptop to give to G6? If no then......

How about a laptop fund for G6. We could raise some cash to purchase a laptop and send it to her.

If 100 of us gave $10 each we would raise $1000 which would be more than enough to purchase an adequate laptop.

What do you all think?

To kick things off I will start a list and be the first to make a commitment.

$10   PhilH, more if needed :)

PhilH

For background see this post by G6
Edit:Removed link

G6Cad

It's OK PhilH
I can post this as it's my life and im in it. And also the support from you guys and girls helps a lot.
This was originally written out for the The team members but you others might aswell read it to, some of it came from you to.

This is about the hardest thing i ever have to do in here with you, but now i really have to do this. Im sooo damn sorry for this  :'(

To day came the last punch that finally took it all away here for me.
No nothing with Dennis, he is still sleeping since friday and they will keep it that way to ease it as much as possible for him.

But as som of you know, my husband have chosen my best friend since highschool over me (not surprised after all that he said when he told me) but anyway, things went as expected and according to his lawyer that were with him to night here I had not much of a chanse to clame anything from the divorse.
I had the right of 50% of the hose, the content in it, but as he have filled her up with how much he have worked and earned and divided that with my work and income, She stated that i didnt had much to gain from this at all.
Why am in not surprised  :2funny:

I got some papers where i have to sign, but i will show it to my own atterny and see what she have to say. But from the reading i have done from them now, he have right to 90% and me 10% so there it all went out of the wondow totally  :2funny:

Well, enough said about that part.

He also said that my sons friend( Kevins friend) wanted this laptop back that i have borrowed from him, so i have this until Sunday and then no more internet for me. And i cant say when i will be able to have a PC or even a home to place it in if i do have my old from home left, but thats not mine eather really, it's kevins that to as the ones i had from work are returned there to.

So with this i just wanted to say the biggest thank you EVER for the people i have met in here, you have been my family now for over 12 month and always been there to support me in diffrent ways, and i will always love you for it. You really have some big hearts in both spirit and in your words.
I will try and keep this a short as possible now, cause otherwise i will cry my self to death and i dont want anyone to see that here.

So please hold my "spot" open no matter how long it will take for me to be able to come in here again, there is some prioritys that i need to fix first, a home for one thing ( have one on paper until the last day when i cant pay for the first rent  :2funny:, but as for now Me and Dennis and Linnea really have OUR home on pater, and thats a LOT forum us right now  ;D

So, thank you all, you have been the reason i went up to Dennis with the smile he need every time he sees me, and you have made me go to sleep with a smile on my lips, even been the reason to open my eyes in the morning when the new day came in and i feel so broken in both heart and soul, but everytime i logged in here, you were there, warmin me from the inside out and made it worth wild.

And also, Im sorry for the times Iv been a bit out of line agains some users, and Bloc, you are one of the most calm, patient and most loving person i have ever had the oppertunity to meet, you are really rare person.
And i hope you know that-
Thank you all for taken me in, trated me well and for being my family, and im so sorry that i have to let you go, i thought i were in hell and were on my way back home from there, but perhaps the next time it will be my turn to feel the dun in my face on my own, just like you gave me sun in my face in here.

Im sorry for tutning you down guys and girls, but now im really and totally lost.

A milion kisses to you all.
Thank you for readin

//G6

Crip

Always in my thoughts and prayers G6
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

bloc

I am going to donate all sales from the Azure theme in the Themeshop to this cause, in an effort to help out G6 at least get a computer/laptop of some sort soon. As life can be hard on any of us, this is just a way for me to say thanks for all the support she have been given here.

And I also urge everyone to follow up on PhilH's suggestion. Alternatively I can house any donations and keep tab on how much - if that is desireable.

G6Cad

Thank you all for all the support you give me in this, i never thought life could turn upside down so fast, but it did, and thank you for keeping my hopes up !!   :-*  :-*

stormlrd

Thats what friends are for. Even long distances can no longer stop the global community nor the fact of what these last 3 plus years have meant to me and others.

Take care of yourself girl and those kids and know that friendships overcome all obstacles and barriers, regardless of what they are.

akulion

Ok so which button do we use for the laptop contributions?

The one on G6's?
the one on Bloc's themeshop?
the one on bloc's normal?

bloc

I just combine anything that comes in those 2 I have, and send those to G6. Its up to you really.

Nifelhein

I am not really a developer, but an SMF and Tp user, this site is a great place for support and one of the reasons it is so rgeat is because Bloc is helpful and G6 is always around, givibng us what help she may.

I really wish i could do more, but all I ca right now will be done, i will give another 10 dollars for g6 to be used as she sees is best. Laws varies a lot from country to country, but where I am from regardless of actual monetary contribution to the holdings of the family a couple has to share it according to how they stated it would when marrying, default here is half for each after they got together, whatever was theirs before is kept that way.

Never trust someone else's lawyer, they will only try to make their clien'ts side better. Making a life together is much more than paying for things.

I have sent my payment to Bloc's Pay Pal donnate button with a G6 description.