TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 09:43:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 93
  • Total: 93

It's time for Dennis operation.

Started by g6cad, November 20, 2006, 04:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

Just had the meeting with the doctor we have been waiting for since we came in here.
All tests are good, so to morrow morning 8.00Am (Swedish time) he's going under the scalpel.
They have plugged him up to all the monitors and he have the "dripping bags" (don't know the Eng word for those) with the medication and he have the Valium connected to them to keep him calm now during the night. He got really scared now and started to cry allot. ( me to for that matter )
To morrow morning at 6am they will take him to the operation ward. I will be with him all the way until he are asleep, then i wont see him until Tuesday evening when thy wake him up in the intensive care ward.
So the time is here...

Thank you all for the support to this point, both by words, thoughts, candles and donations for me to be with him here as long as possible.

Thank you !
// G6

IchBin

We will be thinking about your and your family, along with some sincere prayers that everything turns out OK. Take care G6. Give my little sidekick Dennis a big hug and tell him this Cowboy will be waiting to hear from him when he's done.

knat

I hope the best for you and little Dennis... im a father myself and i can imagin that its very hard and painful for you to have your son in a situation like that. I hope all goes well.. best of luck from the other side of Öresund  ;)

PhilH

Keep us posted G6, my thoughts are with you, Dennis and the rest of the family.

Crip

My thoughts prayers are with you all G6.
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Nokonium

Lesmond

My Family's thoughts are also with you Dennis and your family G6 as PhilH says Keep us posted :)

Thurnok

Give Dennis a big hug from all of us Sis!  Let him know his friends are all thinking about him and praying for him.  :)

rebelrose

All of our prayers and thought are with you and Dennis.

alan s

I wish you the best of luck and i hope that everything goes well.