TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 10:44:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 65
  • Total: 65

TP Reviews module

Started by Megaforum, May 24, 2008, 04:25:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

Same answer goes for this question in this topic.
Dragoon have to sort his mods for TP, you have to ask him on his own site to take his time to update these mods so they work with the new tp version.

Bec

thanks again, appreciate your help!

bloc

Bec,it should NOT be uploaded through package manager, only through the modules interface of TP.

Bec

no worries Bloc, it was the package parser I actually tried it in to do it manually after i got the error message through the module section. thanks :)

btw been checking out the new tp and its amazing, i love your work!!

Paragaya

Spize

I may have missed it in my reading here...  but is there any way to shut off the left panel of blocks while viewing the TP Reviews mod besides each user having to click them off manually?

Ken.

Quote from: Spize on May 12, 2009, 03:51:17 AM
I may have missed it in my reading here...  but is there any way to shut off the left panel of blocks while viewing the TP Reviews mod besides each user having to click them off manually?

It may depend on what version of TP you are using, but check in your 'panels' admin screen and look for "Hide panels when in custom actions:"... there you would make an entry for 'tpmod'.

Ps: You did miss the post on page 3 that answered the question.  ;)
http://www.tinyportal.net/index.php/topic,24109.msg194747.html#msg194747
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

zapiy

Is there a way to make the main TPreviews page look more attractive...ie using images and centering them?

Ken.

Quote from: zapiy on May 22, 2009, 01:43:37 PM
Is there a way to make the main TPreviews page look more attractive...ie using images and centering them?

Yes, you can add images to the main page:
Admin>TinyPortal>TPReviews>Categories>... edit the category where you want to add an image and use BBC to place the image where you want it to show. (center, or wherever)

Example: My Reviews Index
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

keith021773

I have wanted this module for along time.   But I had to upgrade TP to V1.0 first.    Now that I have done that, I can not figure out how to install it.  LOL     

I have read that there is a way to upload the modules and then install them, but alas, I can't find it!   LOL