TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 10:43:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 63
  • Total: 63

TP TinyPortal 2.0.0 RC1 / SMF 2.0.17- Database Error

Started by Gavin Chatt, September 30, 2020, 01:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gavin Chatt

Link to my forum: http://austeamracing.com.au
SMF version: SMF 2.0.17
TP version: 2.0.0 RC1
Default Forum Language: English
Theme name and version: Skyfall
Browser Name and Version: Google Chrome and Firefox
Mods installed: TinyPortal, User Online, Disable Last Edited, discord webhooks
Related Error messages: DataBase Error

Hello All,

I've search the boards and see other have had this issue however I'm still unsure on how to fix and seek some support please. I've had no issues with the boards until the attempt to add a new block.

I was setting up the new TP block and after attempting to save a couple of times must have missed why this fell over. I ended up with the following error

Database error, given array of integer values is empty. (cat)

And now thinking about it didn't select a category for the panel, in the end I've been locked out. As mentioned searched these boards for a fix and as such went in to the database and drop'd / deleted the table I had tried to setup (last entry) from the smfyj_ezp_blocks area.

I have played a bit with DB's however have very little experience in databases but now I think I have made this problem worse.

Can someone provide me with some assistance please.

I'm using a very fresh / new forum board but don't wish to loose the data already setup, the details are below. All works until you login in.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards
Gavin

tino

You can remove and reinstall TinyPortal if you can access the packages section. That won't lose any data until you choose to remove everything.

If that isn't an option you can copy the do_hooks.php from the install package and run that to remove the hooks which TinyPortal has installed and you should be able to uninstall and reinstall it that way.

Gavin Chatt

Hi Tino,

Thank you for your reply, I'll try the second option as I'm locked out of the site all together right now.

Uploaded do_hooks.php to the route directory and it looked like this would work however its not sorted as yet.

Also tried a different browser

Call to undefined function TPortalHookLoadTheme()  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Kind Regards
Gavin

@rjen

smfyj_ezp_blocks area ?

That's not TinyPortal! Could it be that you are using ez portal instead?
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

tino

Quote from: Gavin Chatt on September 30, 2020, 02:30:44 PM
Hi Tino,

Thank you for your reply, I'll try the second option as I'm locked out of the site all together right now.

Uploaded do_hooks.php to the route directory and it looked like this would work however its not sorted as yet.

Also tried a different browser

Call to undefined function TPortalHookLoadTheme()  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Kind Regards
Gavin

Hmmm, that shouldn't of happened. Let me look at that later this evening. I'll update with a new do_hooks.php file if this is the case.

@rjen

Unless he ran do_hooks while TP was not installed?  :hmm:
Running Latest TP on SMF2.1 at: www.fjr-club.nl

Gavin Chatt

Good Morning (8am)

I'm also a bit lost based on @rjen comment, attached is an image of my folders and I can see the folders regarding TP but now also noticed the folder ezportal.

When the site was available one of the menus was TP allowing the uploading of files, completing blocks, panels etc.

Come to think of it I might have installed ezportal before TP to test and play but decided to use TP. The database line I deleted may have been from that mod?

Should I see in the DB tables TP stuff, I ask because I don't see anything noted as TP but I was using TP on the site.

Would it be easier if you were to have access to the folder and files structure?

tino

I think it's ok for you to do things currently. It's 1.30am here I'm the U.K. anyway.

Can you rename the file inside the TinyPortal folder called Integration.php to OldIntegration.php

That will stop the hooks being called and you should then be able to access the admin panel.

If that makes things worse rename it back to Integration.php

tino

TinyPortal database tables will be smf_tp_articles for example

Gavin Chatt

Geez Tino, get some sleep :)

I don't see a file named Integration.php however can see one named Integrate.php would this be the right one to change to OLD?

This was located in the TinyPortal folder.

Edit#
I tried the rename however still have the issue. (Changed back)

I located all the smf_tp_ tables (didn't notice a second page "lol") anyways I have changed the peramitors for the block I was trying to install to be switched off and matched to the prior table other than being off.

Tried a refresh but still receive the following error

Call to undefined function TPortalHookLoadTheme()