TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 08:07:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 107
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online

[Calendar]

Started by redshark, September 29, 2005, 03:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redshark

hi all,

how can i edit the "holy days" in the calendar ? or we have an update pack for the german days ?

cheers

ReD

Moocat

this depends on what version of SMF you have. if you have 1.1b3 or rc1, go into the admin panel, then click calendar. a window will show in the middle with some general calendar options. if you look above this you will see the option to edit holidays or events (not sure exactly what it says, but clicking it will let you edit the holidays.)

redshark

@MooCat

SMF 1.0.5 is in use...and i have no entrys for a calendar in the admin panel  :o

Moocat

it's different in 1.1b3, which is why.
for 1.0.5, the calendar will be under features and settings. i'm not sure how 1.0.5 allows you to change holidays, but there should be a way, and that's the first place i'd look :P

redshark

@MooCat

no...i have a look into the features & options / calendar. Here are only the standard settings available, but i can not edit or delete e.g the "labor day"

cheers

ReD

Moocat

in that case, i'm not quite sure, i don't have a 1.0.5 installation and i'd have to look through the panel myself to find it lol. its possible that there is no way to edit it but i doubt it :P