TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 12:00:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 147
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 109
  • Total: 109

Raid Tracker EQDKP Block

Started by TauTau, June 17, 2009, 10:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TauTau

Hi,

I'm trying to integrate a Block that show upcoming raids from eqdkp_plus. I got the homepage_tools from them, and the following page works so far:

http://www.die-erben-mittelerdes.de/smf/homepage_tools/raid_tracker.php

this is the code from raid_tracker.php:

<?php

include_once('config.php');
include_once(
'include/hptools.class.php');
include_once(
'language/'.$config['language'].'.php');

$hpt = new HomepageTools($htdb['host'], $htdb['user'], $htdb['pass'], $htdb['datab'], $htdb['prefix'], $config$htlang);
echo 
$hpt->event_tracker();

?>

so I tried to mage this php block:

include_once('homepage_tool/config.php');
include_once('homepage_tools/include/hptools.class.php');
include_once('homepage_tools/language/'.$config['language'].'.php');

$hpt = new HomepageTools($htdb['host'], $htdb['user'], $htdb['pass'], $htdb['datab'], $htdb['prefix'], $config, $htlang);
echo $hpt->event_tracker();

however, the Block doesn't show up (even content doesn't show up anymore as long as the Block is active). I got a lot of errors in the log:

8: Undefined variable: time
Datei: /var/www/web4/web/smf/homepage_tools/include/hptools.class.php
Zeile: 28

8: Undefined variable: htlang
Datei: /var/www/web4/web/smf/Themes/default/languages/TPShout.german-utf8.php (tp_above sub template - eval?)
Zeile: 5

8: Undefined variable: config
Datei: /var/www/web4/web/smf/Themes/default/languages/TPShout.german-utf8.php (tp_above sub template - eval?)

8: Undefined variable: htdb

2: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'homepage_tools/language/.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear')
Zeile: 3

2: include_once(homepage_tools/language/.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

8: Undefined variable: config

2: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'homepage_tool/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear')
Zeile: 1

2: include_once(homepage_tool/config.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Zeile: 1

Any ideas what's wrong, or how I can get that block working?

Edit: hah, it's always nice to read ones own post, and notice a typo in the code then ;) there's an missing "s" in one of the paths in the Block. Works now, just gotta get it to speak utf8 now ;)

IchBin

haha, glad you got it fixed. There are a few other blocks on this site already for your eqdkp stuff in case you wanted to know.

TauTau

yeah, I searched and found mostly loot and leaderboard stuff, which isn't quite usable with LOTRO ;)
Anyway, do you maybe have an idea, why the numbers of raidmembers aren't colored as they should be? Gotta be something with css, but I have no idea where to fix that...

IchBin

wouldn't have a clue as I don't know anything about your script. If you think its CSS related, use the firebug addon for firefox. You can highlight any element on a page and see what CSS is associated with it.