TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 04:33:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 151
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 96
  • Total: 97
  • @rjen

My next new pc

Started by SmokyBlue, January 23, 2009, 04:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crip

yeah,
build a super duper computer and blow the worlds mind with it..  :D
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

ZarPrime

Quote from: G6 on January 24, 2009, 10:12:28 AM
A friend of mine works at the cinema we have here, and they have some touch screen as a cacheregister, it's horrible, the calibration stops working after just a few min and you have to use that cleaner to clean the screen, it's like the fingertips stays opn the screen, and the curser believe the finger is still there  :2funny:

Sounds liek they need to keep their hands out of the popcorn, or wash them before getting back on the register. :P ;D ;D

ZP

superQ

I knew I would take some heat for my post, but I had to make it...It was not my intention to rain on SB's parade..It was unavoidable if I was to be honest

G6Cad

Quote from: ZarPrime on January 24, 2009, 04:27:53 PM
Quote from: G6 on January 24, 2009, 10:12:28 AM
A friend of mine works at the cinema we have here, and they have some touch screen as a cacheregister, it's horrible, the calibration stops working after just a few min and you have to use that cleaner to clean the screen, it's like the fingertips stays opn the screen, and the curser believe the finger is still there  :2funny:

They have special gloves but they dont help much eather

Sounds liek they need to keep their hands out of the popcorn, or wash them before getting back on the register. :P ;D ;D

ZP

Crip

Quote from: superQ on January 24, 2009, 05:00:37 PM
I knew I would take some heat for my post, but I had to make it...It was not my intention to rain on SB's parade..It was unavoidable if I was to be honest.

No worries Q,
Smokey is a big girl and you don't see anyone crying do ya? :P

superQ

only me--last night as soon as I hit the sack I began to shiver uncontrolably --till 3:30am---never got a minutes sleep and now I have  the mother of all headaches--and an overall feeling of serious "crap"

Maybe crip could say a prayer-- :coolsmiley:

Crip

Your now on my list bro --

---- feel better soon. :)

G6Cad

Quote from: superQ on January 24, 2009, 10:02:31 PM
only me--last night as soon as I hit the sack I began to shiver uncontrolably --till 3:30am---never got a minutes sleep and now I have  the mother of all headaches--and an overall feeling of serious "crap"

Maybe crip could say a prayer-- :coolsmiley:

Smoky have made a voodoo doll of you and she have tortured it all night long  >:D

SmokyBlue

G6 showed me how!!  :D

maybe she will teach me how to make more!! pwease G6??  ^-^ :2funny:

G6Cad

If i could make one, i would have made one for my self and treated myself to wellness...