TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 07:37:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,188
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 183
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 71
  • Total: 71

HOW TO INSTALL? Install docs url no good!

Started by yosemite, March 30, 2010, 10:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosemite

Ken.

Thanks for that report yosemite.  :up:

Some of our links are not yet corrected from the recent server move, but we're working on them.
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

yosemite

can you post a quick install guide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

ZarPrime

yosemite,

The link you posted in your first post above works fine for me.  Up until about 3 or 4 days ago, it wasn't working after the server move.  I mentioned this to Bloc that it hadn't been setup after the server move and he corrected it that day.  It should be working fine now.  Please try it again.  If it doesn't work for you again, please try deleting your browser cache and try it again.  Also, please tell us what browser you are using so that we can check it with that browser.

ZarPrime

Artimedia

Sorry but, yosemit is correct. I've tried clearing cache and it still doesn't work with IE, Firefox or chrome.

Xarcell

IchBin

Works for me too. It may be that DNS hasn't propagated for you guys yet. Give it another day before you try.

Artimedia

Anyone else sees it?.. From outside the staff, I mean?..

ZarPrime

I can't figure out why you guys are having trouble with this.  I logged out just now and checked it as a guest and it shows up fine for me.

ZarPrime

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes