TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 10:56:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 114
  • Total: 114

upgraded to TP v1.0.6

Started by Joe B, October 11, 2008, 09:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naz_eg

ok i extracted all of the files in the package to my forum directory, the error still continues.

Joe B

unzipping it on the server does the same thing but I will do it that way..

Joe B

same error. If I am understanding this error is that it wont write to the database to add this field But It should already be there cuz of 1.05 beta...

G6Cad

Ok, this is not good.

I have removed the beta2 package from the download until Bloc have fixed the db issue.

All i can say now is for you to go back to what you had with your backups you hopfully made before the upgrade.

Joe B

I cant do anything My Board has this big Error and nothing else. I cant even get to admin board to remove it. NOW WHAT??? that email said this was going to be painless Please dont tell me i have to start over. I just spent 2 weeks designing it and you made replace all the folders...

G6Cad

Go back to backups you must have made before you upgraded, ( you dont need to have your site working for that )

Joe B

No I didnt make backups The email said painless plus I have never been locked out of the admin..

G6Cad

Even if the mail say painless, it's written all over everything that have with any software to do that Backups is a must no matter what you do.
Cant do anything to help you at this time.
Bloc have to find a fix for it.
We have been testing this software on a lot of sites now for a long time, a lot of both upgrades and clean installs have been made with out these errors, so it's just as pain for us to see you have issues as it is for you to have them  :-\

Joe B

well I am in just design stage so I will wait a day or so to see if ya'll can fix this before I have to start over. just an FYI there is not one word about backing up your folders on the email. I will check back here later..

IchBin

Anytime you make ANY changes to a live site, you should ALWAYS back up.