TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 02:31:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 56
  • Total: 57
  • @rjen

Half Life Tp Theme Contest ($150 in prizes)

Started by humanporkrind, August 09, 2006, 09:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

If you can't get 5 designers in, count me in. Otherwise I will just stay out of this one. :) Good plan to get some Halflife/game type of themes going though. :up:

G6Cad

Quote from: Xarcell on August 10, 2006, 04:54:06 AM
Count me in. Already started...

Half-life 2 / Portal scheme.

This is going to be exiting :)  It's been a while sinse i seen a new release from you :)
Still love your Xbox360 theme the best in your collection :)

R00K

Hi All,

I'm working on some buttons for a future CS:S or HL2 theme and I want some opinions.  I'm wondering if they are too hard to read.  :o

They are supposed to look like an lcd readout, like on a camera or ipod or something.  Take a look and let me know if they are trash or not, before I do the whole set.

Cheers,

R00K

Feel free to move this - it is related as it is for the contest, but maybe a related thread would be better.  ???

G6Cad

If it's a competition, i suggest you keep what you are doing for your self and then when YOU are satisfyed with the work, you precent it for us ;)

R00K

I'm not as worried about my ideas being pilfered as I am that they are crap to begin with.  I decided to go ahead with the idea, anyway...crap or not  :-\

The rest I guess I'll keep under my hat.  :coolsmiley:

Porky

Quote from: R00K on August 10, 2006, 11:20:36 PM
Hi All,

I'm working on some buttons for a future CS:S or HL2 theme and I want some opinions.  I'm wondering if they are too hard to read.  :o

They are supposed to look like an lcd readout, like on a camera or ipod or something.  Take a look and let me know if they are trash or not, before I do the whole set.

Cheers,

R00K

Feel free to move this - it is related as it is for the contest, but maybe a related thread would be better.  ???

They are a little hard to read due to the glare you made on them

stormlrd

What the hell Im in, Im gonna brush up on my flash I got some killer Ideas from one Im working on for darth on my test site. Bloc I hope your In as well thats 3 of us maybe darkman, sloopz, or several others I cant think right this second will do something I think it would be real cool. But Im only doing a TP version lol you know me. :D

bloc

Sure, I can join if nothing to make it at least 5... and besides, these submitted themes will benefit the community afterwards anyhow. :)

In the upcoming newsletter I can mention the contest as well.

stormlrd

Porky

Quote from: Bloc on August 11, 2006, 05:32:19 PM
Sure, I can join if nothing to make it at least 5... and besides, these submitted themes will benefit the community afterwards anyhow. :)

In the upcoming newsletter I can mention the contest as well.
Can you bring it up on the SMF site. I did and they deleted it