TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:59:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 59
  • Total: 59

Found a small and fast photo album program

Started by Ray, February 15, 2006, 10:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crip

I'm sure it is ...it's something I don't want to experience anytime soon Or Later..

In my prayers buddie.

crip~

crip

elpvn

Ray

Quote from: ÂÃ,»cripÂÃ,« on February 15, 2006, 11:18:20 PM
<iframe="in article"></iframe> ?

<IFRAME marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://www.rranderson.com/photo" frameBorder=0 vspace="0" hspace="0" style="overflow:novisible scrolling="no" height=500 width=100%?></IFRAME>In article yes

Best Viewed using IE  :2funny:

extacy

Wasn't that long ago that I rode the "Short Bus", so please excuse the question. :uglystupid2:

Love the new photo gallery addition. (Photofolio) However, I cant figure out for the life of me how you (Ray) got it to work w/ your forum blocks still located on the side and the normal forum buttons at the top still there as well. I noticed yours points to "page=6". Do i have to edit my index.php or create an HTML page??? Really drawing a blank on this one. I have it working fine, I just want it working with the forum/tp as Ray's is.

Any help would be Great!!!!
Thanks

elpvn

Don't foget add a thumbs forder to each album you're created

It's good with me: http://www.vietnamarchitecture.net (just press 3D gallery buttonÃ,  ;))

Ray

Quote from: extacy on February 16, 2006, 04:33:48 AM
Wasn't that long ago that I rode the "Short Bus", so please excuse the question. :uglystupid2:

Love the new photo gallery addition. (Photofolio) However, I cant figure out for the life of me how you (Ray) got it to work w/ your forum blocks still located on the side and the normal forum buttons at the top still there as well. I noticed yours points to "page=6". Do i have to edit my index.php or create an HTML page??? Really drawing a blank on this one. I have it working fine, I just want it working with the forum/tp as Ray's is.

Any help would be Great!!!!
Thanks

Replied in the PM for this request but her it is again for others

Make and article and put this in it

<IFRAME marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://www.rranderson.com/photo" frameBorder=0 vspace="0" hspace="0" style="overflow:novisible scrolling="no" height=500 width=100%?></IFRAME>- go back and edit this article and you will see at the bottom choices fro side blocks and other stuff--
Then add this to your menu or another block -- make sure you change the path in this -- or my page will load on your  site lol. Hope this helps

G6Cad

QuoteBest Viewed using IE  2funny

Work really good in FF to  :laugh:
Thanks Ray for this gallery, It was pretty easy to set up, alter the colours to fit the rest of the site.

bloc

Amazing script. Its kind of set and done, but nevertheless awesome presentation.