TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 08:54:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 291
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 228
  • Total: 228

Colts or Bears?

Started by yankeesdude, January 23, 2007, 12:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superQ

I would have changed my pick if I knew Gross-Man :down: was going to play for the colts.

IchBin

I couldn't believe how many fumbles an interceptions there were....

superQ

I saw where they usually use 110 footballs[souvenirs] for a super bowl. New balls are slippery when dry never mind wet :idiot2:

This game was not like that because the players from previous years were complaining + it was supposed to rain. Thay just used like only 60 balls. Thats like 50 too many for Gross=Man...anyway....

Is that crip calling me a doof or what???:o

TolerancE

Being from Chicago, I was cheering my team. However, Dungy winning was no problem in my book. After everything he has been through the past few years, not to mention winning the Super Bowl during black history month. It couldn't have happened to a better guy.

On a side note. Rex Grossman, simply blew it!

Crip

Lol...  :D.. ;D >:D --
...Good morning you losers -- >:D -- Manning got the job done in a not so pretty way, not the way I expected but they came together and won nonetheless..

.....Bottom line: DA`Bears didn't know what they were up against, they were beaten on all areas of the field..turnovers on both teams played a big role, + the rain didn't help, I played FB 6 yrs. and, when that ball gets wet it's slippery..INT's were unbelievable.. I say the Colts have a taste now and will repeat another win in SB. 42

.....Good game - good WIN!! :up: --   now, all you Bears can crawl off to your caves and lick your wounds..  :2funny:
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

yankeesdude

Nice job Colts. And good game Peyton Mannig.

Blanc

brianjw

Just the scores.... (and the colts won! YIPPEE)

Colts: 29 Bears: 17

Brianjw!

yankeesdude

Next year the Colts can still do it! I hope.