TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 06:47:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 81
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 73
  • Total: 74
  • @rjen

"Shrink button" is not working properly.

Started by keng_113, February 12, 2009, 02:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keng_113

I'm using 1.1.8 and TinyPortal v.1.0.6 beta 2]
anyone?

IchBin

keng, you've got to give us something to work with. For starters you could follow our Posting Guidelines and give as much info about your problem as possible. It is also necessary to give us a link to your site so we can actually see the problem. All of the things we need to know are in the guidelines. Thanks.

keng_113

Ok, after I installed TP v.1.0.6 beta 2 on my forum the "Shrink" button is no longer
working. BTW, I first have TP 1.0.5 the "Shrink" button is working perfectly then when I uninstalled it and installed v.1.0.6 beta 2 the "Shrink" button is no longer working.

Theme name: Standardized by Crip
SMF version: 1.1.8
TP Version: TP v.1.0.6 beta 2

IchBin

Thanks for the info! It looks like you have a problem with your google block on the top left that I see as a guest. You have an extra ">" character in the block that is showing. However, that may not be the answer to your problem. If it is not, I would try disabling all of your blocks that are custom. This means only show blocks that come with TP, and not any blocks that you have to add code in. See if it works after that.

keng_113

Thanks  for your reply =)

I deactivate all the custom blocks including the code snippets adn the google block but still nothing happens

IchBin

Can you give a temp login so I can test this as a user? Also, make sure you check to see if it works in the default theme.

keng_113

I changed theme to the SMF default core but it's still not working.

[staff edit] Please don't post personal login details in public. Use the PM system. - Zetan

IchBin

Zetan PM'd me the info. It wasn't an admin account, so not as big a deal that you posted the login info. But yes, better to PM private stuff like that. :)

I do not see any upshrink buttons on any of your themes. Have you disabled that feature? I'm assuming you're talking about the shrink button for the left and right panels? If you're talking about the shoutbox shrink, then yes, that is a known bug that is fixed in TP's next beta.

keng_113

oh! so it's a bug in TinyPortal v.1.0.6 beta 2 may I ask if when will be the release of the next beta? cause I'm planning to just use TinyPortal v0.9.8
i think that's the most stable version, Thanks! =)

IchBin

Release dates are not given as all the work is done on Bloc's free time. It gets done when he has the time. Shouldn't be too long though.