TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 02:14:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 214
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 214
  • Total: 214

Awesome Work :)

Started by Megaforum, November 14, 2007, 02:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragooon

I am ashamed I have been using TP for more than 5 months and no feedback yet.

I really love TP, I have been very happy with it so far. The TP Community is great, It provides very good support and the Docs Rocks and the Installation is way to easy  :up:

The features I mainly use are Shoutbox, DL Manager and a Lot of PHP Blocks(:p) and I am very happy.

Specially with the cool themes and the fact that TP 1.0 will require no Theme editing, it is truly great!

Keep up the great work :up:

bloc

Thanks, Dragoon. :) Its exciting to work with, perhaps much so because its so tied with SMF itself,  using its internal functions and working WITH it, rather being slapped onto it and taking control. We will then be quite focused on the portal features, not having to re-invent the wheel on other things SMF does so much better anyway. ;)

Xarcell

Yeah, Bloc outdone himself with TP. TinyPortal 1.0 blows .98 away. I'm very excited about it, but still lots to do.

It's questionable that TP .98 is the "best" portal there is, but it's definitely close.

TP 1.0, will prove it is the best, and it can only be used with SMF, the best forum software.  :)