TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 01:24:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 147
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 110
  • Total: 110

Whats up with these modules ??

Started by knat, September 09, 2006, 10:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knat

Ok i dont know if this is the right place to post this.. but what is up with these new modules that showed up after upgrading TP to 0.9.5 ??

If i try to use them it says "not implemented"

Is there something i need to install or is this something that will be available in future TP versions ??

G6Cad

Not implented gives you the answer,
The only module you can have there at the moment (the only module coded in to TP V.095) is download manager.
The other ones will come in future releases. Set them to off and they wont bother you at all ;)

gerrymo

That stuff is there for the skeleton for them being added later. As long as they are off as G6 says, they should simply be ignored for now.

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

knat

Okey thanks for the replys.. can i put a question here without starting a new topic  ???

How the hell do i delete Categories ??

It tells me that im not allowed to in this section ?? (articles >> Category manager >> delete category)

HELP  :o

gerrymo

Seems like you've found our first bug since the new release. I'll report it for you.

bloc

yes...Knat, you just discovered a bug lol. :) Easy to solve, just need to confirm first before I post the fix in the bugtracker.

gerrymo

I just added it to the bug tracker. Verified it on my test site.

christicehurst

These new modules are the biggest tease! Those were the things I was looking forward to, not articles....