TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 07:52:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,174
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 177
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 112
  • Total: 113
  • @rjen

Why can't I add pics

Started by superQ, February 12, 2006, 03:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superQ

Why can't I add pics to articles. If I try to add  pic to a new article=no problem. To an existing one =no way. I am not trying to add pics from the tp dloads. there are available pics in the images folder. Here is the problem.

When I create a new article like I just did on my site-Just for Bloc- first article.

and I click image up pops the wizard and when I click browse it goes to the images folder,and I can insert a pic. If I click it again it goes back to the images folder and I can insert the other pic. If I do it again it goes to the tp dl folder and i can do nothing. I guess since all the pics are in the article already.

If I go to -On Snakehill rd article. which has no pics inserted yet and I click image it immediately goes to a list of all files. If I click on images  I can do nothing,although if i create a new article and go to that same place the image is selected and can be inserted. There is no htaccess file there

If I go to "Why the Rockpile" which has a pic in it and click image it is the same as "on snake hill rd"

Why wouldn't it go to the images folder like it did when I created a new article.All articles except the first one were created with old editor with v0.7.5

It just seems to me that if you have no pics in an article the browse button should bring you to the images folder so you can use the pictures,and insert them when selected.

It just don't seem right to me.Why can't I add an image to an existing article.