TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 12:35:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,188
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 126
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 110
  • Total: 110

yoohoo everyone :D

Started by akulion, February 21, 2008, 05:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akulion

hey all hi!

How is everyone? :D Wow its been ages since I visited here....ok I lie I used to come in between and secretly see whats up from time to time lol but I didnt post. Anyways I am gona make a comeback (I think) and get involved once again into the community!

Personal Life: Going pretty oki doki, not mush happening really, seems everything is moving in slow motion but ah well.

Website Life:
Ah well its nearly been a year since I have touched any codes! And thats been a disaster personally cos lately Ive been logging into the back end of my site only to realize I am at least 4 versions behind the latest vb releases and not to mention I have COMPLETELY forgotten which mods did which modification etc! LOL So needless to say I am trying to make a start with "re-hauling" my website.

Well also I noticed many of the domains I had registered had expired  :o because I lost my CC and forgot to change over the details on my billing account lol! But no big loss cos my main URL is on another CC so it remained secure :D

Also I was shocked to find PHP files (disguised as images) uploaded to my gallery (they were malicious scripts) looks like someone had desperately tried to hack the site in my absence and failed.

Soooo what else have I been up to? Well to pass time (mindlessly lol) I picked up a online game http://runescape.com and started playing that.

BIGGEST SHOCK: Visiting Joomla.Org yesterday and finding out they had changed over to PHPBB  :idiot2:

Tiny Portal looks amazing as always :D In fact the new site theme is looking really good!

Looking forward to somehow squirming my way back in and fitting in and not feel like a stranger lol

aku

Crip

Howdy Akulion, hope you are well and happy. :)
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

stormlrd

Smoky

Ken.

Glad to see you back aku... we missed you.  :up:
" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Lesmond

wow welcome back pal, nice see ya  :up:

JPDeni

So glad to see you back. I have thought about you many times and wondered what was happening with you. Just the other day I ran across the files I made for you. It made me miss you all the more.

I'll have to tell my husband that my boyfriend is back!!  ;)

akulion

hey thanks all :D

yup doing well crip hope ur doing good too :D
stormy thanks :D nice to see u again too dude :up:
smoky nice to meet u too  8)
thanks ken missed u all too :D
hey lesmond thanks good to be back :up:
jp! lol dont let my wife hear that or ill be facing a rolling-pin lol

wonderful to see everyone again :up:

Now Im gona set up a smf/tp site to get things rolling :D and then its back to tinkering with stuff lol

aku

Dragooon

Lesmond

Quote from: Gobo on February 21, 2008, 06:01:12 PM

Now Im gona set up a smf/tp site to get things rolling :D and then its back to tinkering with stuff lol

aku

Your welcome pal, now do you want a good host for your project ;) (see my sig)

akulion

thanks dragoon

thanks for the offer les...im still gona use my existing host since ive been with them for ages now

oh also i visited the tph site there seems to be an error message to do with smf at the top u may wana report that to the team

Notice: SSI.php was unable to load a session! This may cause problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in /home/portal/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 161

Dragooon

Thats new lol, Wasn't experiencing that from some time.

IchBin

Aku, it is good to see you again. I hope your life has returned to normal, and that you'll be able to spend the good times hear again. :) Take care!

rebelrose

tick

Welcome back.   :)  Good to see things are going good for you.

bloc

Welcome back, its been a while :)

GhostRider2110

Hia akubear, nice to meet you... I'm new here.... Love SMF/TP combo and the support I have gotten here is great!!! Hope to get to know you more as time goes on...

--Mitch
Mitchell Baker AMA 7548 GSWA WB251 10th AF USSMA 358
Webmaster Terre Haute R/C Club http://www.thrcc.org
US Scale Master Midwest Region Manager http://www.ussma-midwest.org
Proud member of the 1/8th Air Force http://www.oneeighthairforce.org
CoffeeCup Software Ambassador Get 20% Off

akulion

hi thanks all

i am so lost its insane lol

Im trying to figure out where to re-start so ive been reading stuff mostly for now..phew, info overload lol