TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 08:57:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,188
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 149
  • Total: 149

Xmas and NewYear, important reading for both us and our members.

Started by g6cad, December 22, 2007, 05:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

Now when Xmas knocking on our doors we are filled with th nice and hopefully warm Xmas spirits.
We have our children home from daycare and school all day long now, we have to buy all the gifts, we have to wrap the same when the children are a sleep.
We have to shop all the Xmas food to put on the table, and as most Xmas traditions it calls for hand made food, not that fast food you place in the micro and turn to 2 min and PING, dinners ready.
No, we have to stand at the stow for 4 hours a day now, first make all the meatballs, the ham, the bird and all the other dishes we eat on Xmas eve.
We have to buy the tree, it must me cut to actually fit in our houses, we have to decorate it with lights, and offcourse we have to go to the store and buy more lightballs as the ones from last Xmas broke in the box during the summer. With other words, another hourly long line of people with trolleys in the store.
We have make all the Candy's, all the chocolates, the gingerbread, the popcorn strings, change the curtains, all the laundry have to be done, fix up the exterior with lights, keep the smaller children happy when they nag you about when Santa will show up. SANTA; damn, we have to fix some one that comes over in a Santa suit, must be some one the children never met, cause they will nail the poor guy behind the mask if they recognize him/her. And the Xmas will never be the same again cause the real Santa cant show up at our doorstep....

As you know in your hearts, we have way to much things going on this time a year, and with this also very limited time on our hands to be here on line helping these that need our help. We really do the best we can to be here at the same time we have to do every thing else.
This is impossible and will be even more hard the closer we get to the Xmas day.

There for we hope that members of this site will take this time and give US the best help ever, your Patience with us and a pat on our backs s we can get back on track and help and sort all of your issues after Xmas and New Year. Oh yes, there is a NewYear as well, and the days between Xmas and NewYear will not be a bit better when it comes to time on line, we have to CHANGE and return the gifts we got from your family and friends to, they didn't fit as we grew about 10 pounds in 3 days ( a womens defense when we cant get in the the new dress we got)
The toys didn't work cause the children waited to long before they opened the gifts up so they more or less did it with rage ...

Hope you understand our absens on line to help and support, but i do know we all will be back after the holidays and put in more time to help you get your questions answered.

Regards and a merry Xmas and a happy newyear from the Staff.

Dragooon

Merry christmas and Happy new year to everyone!

Also if you don't get a answer, you can try searching.

Nokonium

Smoky

:D :D very true G6, and everyone else.. I just wish everyone a happy and safe time for the Christmas and New Years, please dont drink and drive.. and return safe and sound after its all said and done..  ;)

Merry Christmas!!!!

:D

Nokonium

G6Cad

Xmas and alcohol doesent add up IMHO, itäs the childrens time of year mostly, and a family time to gether, so alcohol with that is out of discussion in my family.

Nokonium

My family is all 18+ and can make their own decisions, which is what I brought them up to do.

The cats don't care as long as I feed them.

Zetan

I'm looking forward to my turkey flavoured Pot Noodle.. No family as such.
Still, thats where alcohol comes in, and friends  8)

bloc

Hear, hear!

So true, G6. No matter what the celebration is, party or tradtion lol, we will prob be less here over christmas. For myself I will be gone christmas eve, 1 and second day of christmas...though i'll pop in now and then lol.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all! :)

Ken.

" If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti
Yesterday When I was Young.

Nokonium

G6Cad

IchBin

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a great time this year and of course, eats good as well. :)

yan443

Merry Xmas to all)
my late but good wishes too all!!!all the best and Heppy New Year!!!!:)

Zetan

Thanks for the wishes yan443. :)

I think we can lock and un-sticky this topic now.

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes