TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 22, 2024, 03:24:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,197
  • Total Topics: 21,221
  • Online today: 226
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 150
  • Total: 150

Integration with the Gallery project

Started by GJSchaller, August 16, 2005, 06:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

if you install gallery in it own folder under smf you would have been OK-- do not install it so it over rights smf files. G2 need to be under smf so g2 files will be in the correct path IEÂÃ,  smf\gallery2

http://www.rranderson.com/dvd/gallery/main.php

gerrymo

I installed it in the smf doirectory smf/gallery as you said above and it messed smf up big time. So it is history. I now have my old coppermine gallery resurected, and showing using the static page mod and an iFrame and it looks perfect.

Xarcell

Bloc hasn't let us down yet, let's see what he comes up with.

Theme management on different systems is a friggen time killer. I can't stand it...

Seamless intergration is what we need...

resurgence

waiting for 0.8 to be out. :(

i really wanted to integrate a gallery to my boards but coppermine seem sto be the only one that bridges well.

any comments on coppermine vs gallery?

dshatha

WELL??? What ever happened to last years efforts? DId Bloc come up with a seamless solution for gallery integration? I am a newbie and came across this post....

Crip

Will all wait and see what all Bloc has for us. :)
I have become comfortably numb!

Cripzone | Crip's Free 2.0.2 Themes

G6Cad

QuoteWELL??? What ever happened to last years efforts? DId Bloc come up with a seamless solution for gallery integration? I am a newbie and came across this post....

For a first post, that wasent really a nice way to come forward with a question.

And if you check the leftside of the portal here you have a link called RoadMap in the Content Block.
There you can read all about the progress, and whats on the way in the next release of Tinyportal :)

bloc

Quote from: dshatha on April 07, 2006, 08:46:41 PM
WELL??? What ever happened to last years efforts? DId Bloc come up with a seamless solution for gallery integration? I am a newbie and came across this post....

I can't recall ever saying I would integrate Gallery 2 with TP..?

A gallery module is planned for the portal, but it will only be internal.

stigmartyr

Thanks bloc. ;)  Thanks for everything.

dshatha

oops  :o....sorry Bloc didnt mean gallery as in "Gallery 2" however, meant gallery (photos and all...) integration as in seemless, one log on...sorry for the mix up.   :)