TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 02:34:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 151
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 138
  • Total: 138

Donations for Dennis Heartsergery , Challenge the donations

Started by IchBin, September 20, 2006, 07:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G6Cad

Now it is wensday night. 4 days left before we drive to the hospital for the biggest change ever in our lifes. Both for Dennis and for us. We have been in and out from the hospitals many times, and hopefully this time will be the last with fear for the operation he have to go through.

We have started to pack things up, it's difficult to bring things with us for some reason. I both want to take things with me, and dont. What if we are going home with out him, all his things will be there for eternity for other children to play with as he wont be needing them anymore. But everything will be ok, i know it in my heart so he will have to have his things with him, His teddy is the most important thing, then the album with his images of the family. His pencils he draws with, His class picture from School with all his friends. His new game that Grumpy gave him. His pyjamas even if he wont ware it, he want to have it with him, hes own pillow. Lego bucket, image of Smulan that got runned over by a car 2 weeks ago.

He is pretty calm about everything now, we try to be calm to, and we laugh alot when we are together. We play games, we read alot, we talk about my parrents and his dads parrent thats not here anymore, He only met his grandmother one time and he cant even remember it cause he was only one year old when she passed away. He have a granddad from his fathers side that cares a lot, but he is quite old and dont really know how children work or think as he always worked and never really been with his own children. Dennis love him in a strange way, they have fun and laugh from time to time.

4 days left, then we have to open the door to the things we fear the most, but we have to, we have to give this to Dennis, he have the right to a life like any other normal boy hes age, and thats the only way we have to go now.
We also have a lot of friends and angels to watch over him, candels will burn, thoughts will be sent to us, and a lot of people will sit there and have this long wait with us until they get the answer we all wait for. Did it go well, or dident Dennis make it .. It hurts a lot to think that way, but i have to realise that this can happen, and he will be fine eather way, This is all about him, and whats best for him, So eather way, he will come out of this as a winner. If he come back to us, he will be a regular boy with a heart just like any one else, and if he dont, he dont have to feel any more pain or fear. He will leave broken hearts, but we will know that he didnt have to suffer anymore, he will be good eather way. And we will be there with him thanks to you guardian angels, you bought time for us to gether, we didnt quite reach all the way, but almost at this time is the world to me, and for that, i will never ever be able to thank you enough.

Thank you all that have given your hearts and thoughts to us.

Thank you !!

anunlike