TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 09:30:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 29
  • Total: 29

Donations for Dennis Heartsergery , Challenge the donations

Started by IchBin, September 20, 2006, 07:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnichols7

Very sobering to read and will make you think twice about your own good health and those of your love ones.  But information is always the best weapon for battle and a good prognosis for long term survival. Only a few more weeks now before surgery and I know the wait is agonizing, which seems to be the worst part of the whole ordeal, sometimes.

A few more weeks for preparations and more donations. Hang in there it won't be long now.

G6Cad

The few weeks thats left is coming in very fast now, it feels like the days flying away even if the time home is very slow right now.
So much i want to do, but i cant get any where with the time i have.

And just to make one more both frustrating and very sad point in this, please read this.
But i dont want to have a big discussion about it in this thread, if you want to make a comment or say anything, please do so on my forum and the thread im pointing this to, I just want it out of my system and go on with our life.

http://www.familjegodis.se/forum/index.php?topic=517.0

rebelrose

As I am on a limited income and have donated already I just did it again.

I just sent Dennis $25 US Dollars, anyone willing to match it.

Show your love for childern.

G6Cad

rebelrose

PhilH

rebelrose

IchBin

lol Phil. YOu dan man!. Already sent what I could. Would need to refinance the house to send more.... :P

G6Cad

Thank you PhilH !! I think you are a good person MOST of the times  :coolsmiley:
An angel you are for sure :)