TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 09:58:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,885
  • Latest: Growner
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,178
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 127
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 1
  • Guests: 92
  • Total: 93
  • @rjen

Donations for Dennis Heartsergery , Challenge the donations

Started by IchBin, September 20, 2006, 07:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TolerancE

The lord that I know has mercy on the young. The lord I know has compassion for all of his children regardless of creed, sex, social standing and age. The lord I know leaves us with one set of footprints in the sand because he always carries us when we need him the most. The lord has a plan for young Dennis and knows all the anxiety and suffering that you have been going through. The bright side is that he is getting the surgery that he needs and that alone is such a blessing.

Many people who post on any type of forum, simply see words on a screen, however when things of this magnitude strike, are the times when we realize that there are real emotions and feelings behind the text.

From one parent to another I offer you my full support. Your family will be held closely in my prayers and thoughts and I am positive that the lord I know will lay his hands on your family and comfort and provide the strength that you need.

God Bless...

G6Cad

Thank you TolerancE, Very thoughtful words there, nice to :)

And thank you lesmond for the donation to Dennis, it gave more time spent with him there during the prosess :)

Svaha

I understand your joy and sadness at this moment Mrs. G6.
In thought I'll be with you, wishing you and your family all the strength you need to ride this big wave in your life.

Lesmond

You are more than welcome Mrs G6 I wish it could have been more, but I know every little bit helps :)

G6Cad

Every little donation makes it possible to stay with him a day more so he wont have to be alone after the sergery.
Again lesmond, thank you sooo much :)

Porky

I hope everything comes out for the best for Dennis and your Family G6, and I will be thinking of you all.

G6Cad

Thank you all for the kind and warm words, and for being a part of this and help us through.
I have created a "Dennis Guardian Angel" article on my forum for those that want to read, also a board with Dennis guardian Angels that help us be to gether when he is in the hospital.

Thank you all for your words and support...

Max

Best wishes to Dennis & your family G6, may he have a speedy recovery  :)

RML

I wish all the best to your little son and a speed recovery. God bless your family.  :)

G6Cad

Thank you for the warm support :)

I just wanted to show who the Guardian Angels to Dennis are so far, i cant express what i feel in words, they dont seem to be enough to describe what i feel for you that have come through and give us the helping hand when we need it the most, and this is for a person you have never ever met, i must say im so grateful to Dennis Angels, they are more then people to us, they really are our angels, and they give me and my family the possibility to be with Dennis instead of missing the time with really need to have with him so he wont have to be alone.

Again, thank you Dennis Angels, you are really warm big hearted people, We love you.

The guardian angels of Dennis that have helped with donations to him are.

* IchBin
* Torill
* JPDeni
* lesmond
* Skhilled
* marian
* Grumpy