TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 07:05:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,188
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 164
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 167
  • Total: 167

1.1b4

Started by dæmon, September 01, 2005, 12:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dæmon

So when are things going to be updated for the 1.1 beta 4?  I don't know if there really is anything that does need to be updated (TP seems to be working well on my forum), but just thought I'd check.

IchBin

Bloc is pretty quick at updating things. Usually TinyPortal comes first, then the themes. Since beta4 hasn't been out too long, I'd give him a while he's a busy man.

dæmon

I'd bet.  But for now, things seem to be working fine with 1.1b4, I was just curious of there would be any changes.

Nokonium

I'm found that a couple of non TP themes, Neptune & Apollo, generate errors so there are probably some changes in 1.1.4b that will make tweaks necessary.

Bjørn

The themes will be updated, but its a bit early..beta4 is only for charter members, so I want to limit the confusion :) there are already confusion around 1.0.5 and 1.1beta3 public.

but as an internal update for people here that have 1.1beta4 its another matter.

And yes, been very busy lately, with both commissioned work and SMF Design Team work.But things are slowing down, so I expect to pick things up again.