TP-Docs
HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon HTML5 Icon
TP on Social Media

Recent

Welcome to TinyPortal. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 07:44:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
  • Total Members: 3,886
  • Latest: Grendor
Stats
  • Total Posts: 195,189
  • Total Topics: 21,220
  • Online today: 112
  • Online ever: 3,540 (September 03, 2022, 01:38:54 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 53
  • Total: 53

Block to show Holidays, Birthdays and Events

Started by nokonium, January 01, 2007, 10:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetan

The script seems to have been messed up.. likely caused when tinyPortal recently moved servers..

If you actually look at the script..

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  echo '';Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,

for example.. it's clearly wrong.. it will never work until it has been corrected.

IchBin

MinasC

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FOREACH in /home/minasc/public_html/forumv3/Sources/Load.php(1834) : eval()'d code(35) : eval()'d code on line 17

JPDeni

Looks like there's still an artifact from the move on line 17. Change it so it's

foreach ($result as $member)

Nokonium

MinasC

works great now ! two requests :

1) could it show the date (just the date , like october 29 , 2007 , without the time) just before every birthday and event ? i guess that would mean that every birthday/event should be in its own line .

2) could it show the birthdays/events of the present month even if they are of a past day of the month ? (the concept is that i want to let my members know of a birthday that has passed 2 days ago - for example - so that they can wish even a bit late).

thnx a lot in advance !

thelastzodiac

This is a Excelent script, thankyou!!

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:  5 Thumbs up!!  :D

MinasC

Quote from: MinasC on October 29, 2007, 11:13:16 AM
works great now ! two requests :

1) could it show the date (just the date , like october 29 , 2007 , without the time) just before every birthday and event ? i guess that would mean that every birthday/event should be in its own line .

2) could it show the birthdays/events of the present month even if they are of a past day of the month ? (the concept is that i want to let my members know of a birthday that has passed 2 days ago - for example - so that they can wish even a bit late).

thnx a lot in advance !

isn't there any way to do those ?
thnx

Nokonium

All I have done is utilised two SMF SSI's.

The settings that control the SSI's are the SMF Features and Options 'Default time format' or the Profile 'Time Format:' and Calendar Settings 'Max days in advance on board index:'

MinasC

eeehm , sorry but i didn't understand a thing ! not a coder you see ! most of all i care about the block showing birthdays , events and holidays of the present month instead of the current day's . is that possible ?

(sorry for me not understanding , but i couldn't possibly "play" with the ssi , seems like a foreign language to me !)

thnx a lot !